Douglas Pereira dos Santos

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Who is defending Douglas man? I'd never have him at Barcelona. I just find it harsh to call the guy rubbish based on one game for Barcelona, a game where he wasn't even that bad, he just didn't do anything of note.

Well said.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Look who's back in training:

pic_2014-10-3O_ENTRENO_23-Optimized.v1414682556.JPG

No green light yet, though. I wonder when he'll grace us with his presence on the pitch again.

He's taking Alba for a stroll there, I see him in the starting eleven soon (against Huesca)...

Chong Li

So according to @RafaelH117 Lucho didn'i even know the player until he was signed.

Unreal...

Our board and management are really working extremely professional!

So according to @RafaelH117 Lucho didn'i even know the player until he was signed.

Unreal...

Is that true though? i mean...thats hard to take in if thats the case. Then again seeing how he played its hard to figure out what Lucho should have seen in him.

Chong Li

Is that true though? i mean...thats hard to take in if thats the case. Then again seeing how he played its hard to figure out what Lucho should have seen in him.

Rafa seems to be someone with reliable sources. And if I look at our corrupt and incompetent board I'm convinced it's true.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't think Lucho is interested in that side of things so much. The only transfer that he was actively part of was Bravo. He just lets Zubi do his job.

F

Flavia

Unreal...

I doubt Lucho follows the brazilian league, so this is most likely true. Douglas wasn't a player people really talked about here. He didn't actually stand out.
Douglas and Vermaelen were both Zubi's signings. Guy is clueless, and so are his scouts.

F

Flavia

Back in action

Douglas Pereira could make his Champions League debut for Barcelona
The full-back has been recalled to the squad after injury

Sport EN | 3.11.2014 | 21:49h.

Douglas Pereira is back in a Barcelona squad
after his injury, in Luis Enrique's 20-man list for the game against Ajax Amsterdam on Wednesday night.
He has only appeared once in a Barcelona shirt, when he played 72 minutes of Barcelona's 0-0 draw against Malaga at La Rosaleda.

Douglas did not play particularly well, offering nothing going forward, and was booked for a clumsy foul.
But given Dani Alves' poor performances and the low confidence that Enrique has in Martin Montoya, we could see him make his European debut.

However, because of the importance of the game the Barcelona coach may go with the tried and trusted Alves.

Truthist

I hear people say Douglas is the result of Zubi's poor scouting. If that is the case then why is Lucho picking him ahead of Montoya?

F

Flavia

I hear people say Douglas is the result of Zubi's poor scouting. If that is the case then why is Lucho picking him ahead of Montoya?

Douglas is a hard worker, something Lucho loves. And the repeated rumor over the years, about Montoya, is that he doesn't work hard.

Truthist

Douglas is a hard worker, something Lucho loves. And the repeated rumor over the years, about Montoya, is that he doesn't work hard.

I rarely see Alves working hard, he doesn't even bother to track back sometimes yet Lucho loves him. I'm not sure I'm buying that about Montoya.

Butaan4barca

and he is better in of the three statistically.

I read a post here, someone shared attack, defense, and hotsports comparision of the three. With assits, goals, successful tackles etc. he was allround better on paper.

Ursegor

World Champion
Rafa seems to be someone with reliable sources. And if I look at our corrupt and incompetent board I'm convinced it's true.

Nah, the guy is a fraud and has 0 sources. Not denying that Lucho didn't know about the existence of Douglas, that's actually common sense, but just saying. RH is a fraud.

Home of Barca Fans