Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Cule4life

The Culest
Now that the pesky untalented Montoya will be out of the way soon, Lord Douglas will soon fulfill his destiny of tearing up the right side of Camp Nou.

Corruption

Barcelona look into Douglas transfer. Paid 4M, but initial fee agreed was 8 or 12M. Assistant sports director Valentin under suspicion [ser]

:lol:

L

linetty

Barcelona look into Douglas transfer. Paid 4M, but initial fee agreed was 8 or 12M. Assistant sports director Valentin under suspicion [ser]

:lol:
Not even funny anymore. What's going on Barca right now is like a soap opera, I can't believe how all of these shady dealings sneak through without any consequences especially that socis can basically make changes whenever they want.

I just dont understand this.

Galning

Not even funny anymore. What's going on Barca right now is like a soap opera, I can't believe how all of these shady dealings sneak through without any consequences especially that socis can basically make changes whenever they want.

I just dont understand this.

Yes, it has passed the point of being funny. It's funny when things go well but we've been pretty bad the past two seasons. I've been saying it for so long: the board has to go. They've done nothing in 4 years.

About the Douglas transfer, every 12 year old Barça fan realised when we signed Douglas it was not because he is a good footballer.

cro-man

Yes, it has passed the point of being funny. It's funny when things go well but we've been pretty bad the past two seasons. I've been saying it for so long: the board has to go. They've done nothing in 4 years.

About the Douglas transfer, every 12 year old Barça fan realised when we signed Douglas it was not because he is a good footballer.

Its a shame what they did to this club . They disgraced the name of this club more than possible. The whole board should be in prison for this.

Home of Barca Fans