Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Ritchie

Not even funny anymore. What's going on Barca right now is like a soap opera, I can't believe how all of these shady dealings sneak through without any consequences especially that socis can basically make changes whenever they want.

I just dont understand this.

The socis voted this board in.

F

Flavia

Lucho: "Douglas es un jugador de la plantilla. Todos sabemos que los jugadores sudamericanos siempre cuesta que se adapten en su primer año en Europa. Tiene que adaptarse y soltarse y debe mejorar aspectos para ayudarnos. Está en ese camino".

"Douglas is a player from our squad. We all know is hard for south american players to adapt in their 1st year in europe. He has to adapt and cut loose, and improve some aspects to help us. He is in that way".

Haha, Lucho trying to find excuses... guy should never be here. Let's see if he's really improving.

BarcaGirl

I'm still trying to figure out, what he's doing in Barca. I know it's not his fault ...ugh our board is pissing me off so much. They try to ruin everything that's great about this club :angry:

Zangash

Banned
He probably wouldn't have started this game if he was playing for Huesca. That giveaway was essentially an Alves cross into our own box.

Montoya didn't die for this.

Alarcón

Lucho: "Douglas es un jugador de la plantilla. Todos sabemos que los jugadores sudamericanos siempre cuesta que se adapten en su primer año en Europa. Tiene que adaptarse y soltarse y debe mejorar aspectos para ayudarnos. Está en ese camino".

"Douglas is a player from our squad. We all know is hard for south american players to adapt in their 1st year in europe. He has to adapt and cut loose, and improve some aspects to help us. He is in that way".

Haha, Lucho trying to find excuses... guy should never be here. Let's see if he's really improving.

He basically admitted that Douglas is not good enough, "he's a player from our squad" wtf :lol:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Seriously, the team is F.U.C.K.E.D at RB in a years time. You think they're bad now with Alves playing poorly? Imagine no Alves, no Montoya and Douglas every day. Yup.

F

Flavia

WTF is this guy doing here? Zubi has to be fired.

Huesca players owned him all night. A THIRD division team. The right side was exposed all game.

And then, this: https://vine.co/v/Ov6AKib1dnQ

Seriously... Montoya is far better than him. Why the heck is he rated higher? Lucho is stupid, or being forced to play him. He can't actually think douglass is a better player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Money laundering.
I think Barca owed money (probably Neymar deal) and had to make a payment somewhere.

Home of Barca Fans