Douglas Pereira dos Santos

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Money laundering.
I think Barca owed money (probably Neymar deal) and had to make a payment somewhere.

Bojan, even if it was money laundering we could have got a better RB than this :lol: I'm laughing out loud because I'm not even angry, this whole Douglas situation is just tragicomical...

I

instinct

I feel sorry for this guy. I'm sure he tries everything he can to impress the fans. Nobody would say no to Barcelona, I can understand his decision but the hate HE gets is absurd. Yes, he made a terrible mistake but there is no need to bash this guy. He shouldn't be here in the first place and the saddest thing is that he probably knows it too.

F

Flavia

I feel sorry for this guy. I'm sure he tries everything he can to impress the fans. Nobody would say no to Barcelona, I can understand his decision but the hate HE gets is absurd. Yes, he made a terrible mistake but there is no need to bash this guy. He shouldn't be here in the first place and the saddest thing is that he probably knows it too.

Please. There's nothing to be sorry about, he is getting a lot of money to live in bcn and play with Messi.
He is a very bad player, he doesn't belong here. Surely it's not his fault, but this signing was a fraud. He didn't make ONE mistake this game, he made several. You probably didn't watch, and has no idea how bad he was, against a third division team.

Luis Enrique: "Douglas necesita partidos, adaptarse y tiempo"

Douglas need to GTFO, and you can go with him, Lucho.

I

instinct

I already know that he was bad and sorry, it's ridiculous to bring money and ''playing with Messi'' into discussion. This has nothing to do with the fact that he risked a move EVERY footballer wants to make in his career because OUR BOARD PUSHED for him. He came here because we wanted him. How can you hate HIM? It's obvious that he is not Barca quality but who do you blame? You blame him. I'm sure that he gives 100% to impress but he is simply not good enough. What is he supposed to do? I don't understand your POV

F

Flavia

I already know that he was bad and sorry, it's ridiculous to bring money and ''playing with Messi'' into discussion. This has nothing to do with the fact that he risked a move EVERY footballer wants to make in his career because OUR BOARD PUSHED for him. He came here because we wanted him. How can you hate HIM? It's obvious that he is not Barca quality but who do you blame? You blame him. I'm sure that he gives 100% to impress but he is simply not good enough. What is he supposed to do? I don't understand your POV

I don't hate him. I'm angry at lucho for playing this scrub, and our board for signing him. I don't even know what you're talking about when you say I "blame him". I don't blame him for being a poor footballer. But he is trash, and had a terrible game. I should say what? That I want him to stay, that he needs time, poor little player? If I could, I'd give him for free tonight to Huesca. I'm not sure they'd want him, though. His 100% is not good enough for a club like Barça. We are not a 2nd or 3rd division team to say such things, btw. "I'm happy because the player gave 100%, although he is crap".

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I don't care about hating the player. All I care about is the absolute catastrophe that will be the RB position next year unless some miracle happen. At this point the best we can hope for is for Alves to stay or Montoya somehow to reverse his fortunes with the team, and that is bad already. Imagine the worse outcomes....

spark

Its not ridiculous at all. You feel sad for guys like Keirrison who never even kicked a ball in a training session for Barca. Without being worthy, this guy is getting all the perks of a Barca player, free cars, nice city, traveling around Europe for free and to top it he gets the odd game. There is nothing to feel sorry about. He'll get to tell stories about training and playing with the best players of Europe and South America when he retires. Sign me up for this depression inducing situation.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I felt bad for him when he made that horrible pass to put their player one on one with Ter Stegen

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Its not ridiculous at all. You feel sad for guys like Keirrison who never even kicked a ball in a training session for Barca. Without being worthy, this guy is getting all the perks of a Barca player, free cars, nice city, traveling around Europe for free and to top it he gets the odd game. There is nothing to feel sorry about. He'll get to tell stories about training and playing with the best players of Europe and South America when he retires. Sign me up for this depression inducing situation.

+1

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

+2

Feeling sorry for Douglas? Why? Nobody blames him, we blame our board - but that doesn't change the fact we have a ban on our hands, Alves is going downhill and Douglas sucks. I don't think he has problems sleeping with all those euros on his account, I don't think he even cares. Maybe he wants to do his best, fair enough, but he doesn't have the talent. There are a couple of billion people in a far worse situation than Douglas is in right now, we should feel sorry for them instead of this guy who earns - how much? 3-4M euros maybe + sponsor deals etc, gets to play for the best team, free cars/food/travel/clothes/watches/whatever. Feeling sorry for Douglas and than watching the news on what's happening with boko-haram i Nigeria and ISIS in Syria/Iraq, structurally oppressed people in slums and ghetto in USA, Brazil, people in North Korea, women situation in the majority of the world, being gay in Putin Russia, Indian construction worker in Qatar ... the list goes on - those I feel sorry for, Douglas not so much.

Home of Barca Fans