Eden Hazard

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Tons of space in EPL, really easy to dribble there. Can't compare Hazard to Neymar, Neyboy is obviously on a different level.

BigBarcaBoy

Neymar is better than Hazard will ever be, Aguero is the best player in the EPL by a country mile. What annoys me most is how Maureen portrays Hazard as some kind of inncocent little boy when the number of penalties he won at Lille and the amount of diving at chelsea show how much a hypocrite the man is

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Neymar is pretty much only better at goalscoring, it's quite plain to see.

He's on a different level... at goalscoring.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Neymar isn't a winger. He plays wide left but that doesn't mean he's a winger. Hell, Hazard isn't even a winger though more so than Neyney.

I really wish he could play in the centre, as he's better there than on the wing, and I feel his goalscoring would improve there too. Willian could shift to the left but Oscar loses effectiveness being put out at either wide position, so considering our squad we can't really do much about it unless Oscar is dropped, and I don't want that to happen as he brings balance to our lineup.

Last edited:

red dragon2

neymar has made a jump in development this season, but so has hazard. neymar has the better mentality, he is the man for his country and plays well usually in the big games. His goalscoring and movement is better than the belgian's.
In terms of creating chances hazard is ahead, his dribbling with the ball is second to only messi and robben and he has good vision like neymar, but nothing exceptional.
Both are super talented, to say one is clearly better than the other iis wrong, its very close. Hazard is the most naturally gifted player in england since ronaldo and neymar has been a phenom since he was kid....
I wouldn't mind both at barca!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Finally signed a new contract, 5.5 year deal. Real Madrid, you want him, you're paying us more than what you did for Ronaldo and Bale. ;)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I think at some point he'll want to go to Real. He's gonna cost them something like a world record fee I'd imagine. Would be great if he stays for long but I don't think so.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Stats aren't everything, as we all know, but these are some nice ones to have. He really only needs to add goals to his play, he likes to pass off rather than be selfish, but he should be from time to time. I particularly like how he's won the ball back the most in the final third, hard worker and obviously a more decent tackler/interceptor than people realise.

hazard12.jpg

EdmondDantes

He was quiet tonight. He had one or two moments in the second half but tame for most of the game. Maybe it's an omen he'll turn it up in the second leg in London.

Home of Barca Fans