El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

MinaFCB

Real can't beat us with its play,actions because when it comes to football we are champions of the world ,but when it comes to ref's help,luck,parking of bus,being mean they rule,they also haven't had a good result against us for a long time so that can be motivating ...and Mourinho...uh

ricknattery

Real can't beat us with its play,actions because when it comes to football we are champions of the world ,but when it comes to ref's help,luck,parking of bus,being mean they rule,they also haven't had a good result against us for a long time so that can be motivating ...and Mourinho...uh

absolutely true

jamrock

The team i would play is

--------Alves----Pique---Puyol---Abidal

-------------------Masch

---------Xavi---------------------Busquets

----Iniesta--------Messi-------Villa

With both masch and busquets playing will give Alves the freedom to go forward without us having to worry, while at the same time keeping the centre of the midfield safe as one of busquets or masch will always be there.

We will have to keep our usual high line and play the offside trap as if we sit too deep, real have the players to put in a shot from 20-25 yards.

we all know the benefits of playing Messi in the middle, so i won't go into that, but villa will have to be on the top of his game and make those runs in behind the CBs and take his chance when they come as i'm sure he will get at least two good looks.

Alves and Iniesta on the right should run Marcelo ragged and create a few good chances for us, and iniesta as well will have carry not just his shooting boots, but his scoring ones.

as for real if we can keep Alonso's influence on the game to a minimum they thats half of the job down as the rest of real's players are just "runners" with the exception of ozil who i'm not too worried about, masch/busquets will deal with him.

lets see if jose will come and play is straight up and do is usual things.

Ps, Barca playing Masch and Busquets isn't an defensive tactic, it simply a way of giving our attacking players more freedom. so i don't get the way would pep move to a more defensive system at home thing

J

Jordzibob

Meh, imo you never know what your gonna get with Alves. He's been on form recently but there's every chance he could have one of those SHOCKING games where his crosses are all over the place and to compensate he's diving all over the place and going on at the ref like a whiney bitch.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You know something, that is probably the first time anyone has ever said that to me on here. :D

Pepe Silvia

More than anything our defenders will need to be prepared to deal with the speed on the wings. Alves is reliable and although some Abi criticism has come through lately, he is extremely defensive and quick. One of my favorites for his strength and physical play. He takes no prisoners. We have to be smart with puyol losing speed but never losing his awareness and positioning. He has to be thinking a halfstep ahead of them and react. Pique had his first truly horrible performance and looked miserable. My guess is that portugal spain match where CR burned him affected him badly. He needs to review tape and remember who he is. Pique is a monster 1v1 so I'm hopeful he will come out destroying shit. Alves v Marcelo/DiMaria, Pique v CR7, Iniesta v Ozil,

J

Jordzibob

Did he burn him? I know Spain in general were shit, and Ronaldo caused damage, but from what I saw, out of three times he was up against Pique specific, he got round him once. The other two Pique got the edge. Ronaldo was off at half time, and Pique did a worse job against whoever came on for him as a replacement. And in that context Iniesta pisses on Ozil, and vice versa, because neither are defensive players. More like Iniesta vs Alonso/Diarra (if he plays)/Khedira.

Pepe Silvia

--------------------Valdez-------------------
-Alvez-------Puyol-----Pique-------Maxwell
------Xavi-------Mascherano-----Iniesta-----
----Pedro---------Messi-----Villa-------------

:D
Nothing against masch but he isn't ready for this start. There is a clear learning curve that would get exposed in an ugly way should he start. Busquets everytime. Also unless abidal is ill why would you throw max in there against those lightening fast and technical wingers? Abidala is the man for the job on the big stage.

Yeah CR destroyed Pique on that one fake in the box.

I'm not suspicious about Ozil at all , you understood me wrong
my point was simply the operation area will be the wings in which case Ozil presence will be not felt tactically that's if Jose play him and don't install Lass-Khedira-Xabi in the middle .
he know the blue print of Barca, kill space , pressure the midfield and they will look helpless . he did it in the KO round and Pellegrini did it in Camp nou last year
Beware. Should you try and smother our midfield, we will have david villa who is more than capable of moving the ball forward and playing in his teammates. With him in instead of ibra it is not the same slow waiting in midfield for something to happen barca that we saw at times last season.

Jose never won at Nou Camp.

Lost both his games against Pep's Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

won our last4 games against Madrid.

We are a better team than Madrid and individually our players our better, we should win at the Nou Camp.
Throw all those stats out the window for this one. It will be an epic battle. No one is safe

------------------------ Valdes -----------------------
--------------- Pique --------- Puyol --------- Abidal
Dani Alves ------ Mascherano ---- Busquets -------
--------- Iniesta ------------ Xavi --------------------
---------------------- Messi -------------- Villa -------
Keita for masch for height, can push forward on offense and track back to help busi

sukhy

man if mourinho really plays 3 DMs at the nou camp, he has no balls whatsoever. i mean, why stop at 3? he might as well take off higuain and play lady gago as well for the ultimate bus-parking extravaganza! would essentially be 8-1-1 :lol:

--------------------Casillas---------------------
Ramos------Pepe-----Carvalho------Marcelo
Lass---Alonso---Khedira----M.Diarra---Gago

---------------------Ronaldo--------------------

:sanchez: :guddy: :chyg:

these 3 would be quite perplexed with this formation

IraqiCulé

z7286828X.jpg

I

interistaFC

Hey everyone :)

This is my first post on this forum, and I want to let you know that I'm an Inter fan. I'm here in peace, so be peaceful :p

I like Real Madrid more than Barca, for one reason, cause they gave us two great players: Samuel and Cambiasso, for not a high price.

About the match; if Real Madrid scores first, then mark my words, Barca will lose. Knowing Mourinho, he will be enough with a goal, whenever it scores, and then maybe make Ronaldo/Ozil a left back or a center defender. Anyway, good luck to both teams, and may the team that wants the win more, win the match :)

Take care.

J

Jordzibob

Yep, and he basically pointed out one of the central stupidities that people have in assuming Mourinho is so great. "Ozil or Ronaldo Lb", that's ridiculous. Sorry I dont mean to undermime your first post, but I really hate it when people portray this as a positive thing with Mourinho. They did it last year with Eto, and it wasnt "a tremendously brilliant move that led to Inter winning the treble", it was sticking a world class striker on the wing where he cant play, and when made to track back, can do shit all. What's the point? It doesnt add anything to the team, it just adds a weakness in that position to exploit.

Home of Barca Fans