El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

adil_909

Hey everyone :)

This is my first post on this forum, and I want to let you know that I'm an Inter fan. I'm here in peace, so be peaceful :p

I like Real Madrid more than Barca, for one reason, cause they gave us two great players: Samuel and Cambiasso, for not a high price.

About the match; if Real Madrid scores first, then mark my words, Barca will lose. Knowing Mourinho, he will be enough with a goal, whenever it scores, and then maybe make Ronaldo/Ozil a left back or a center defender. Anyway, good luck to both teams, and may the team that wants the win more, win the match :)

Take care.

if you like madrid for giving you samuel and cambiasso, then you should worship barca for giving you eto'o + 40m and taking a huge waste of space off and money off your hands....

Tomchin

Begiristain: "It's a bit strange the return game is always in Madrid lately. It's the computer, they say..." #elclasico #fcblive

J

Jordzibob

if you like madrid for giving you samuel and cambiasso, then you should worship barca for giving you eto'o + 40m and taking a huge waste of space off and money off your hands....

Tbf, I'd have argued Ibrahimovic was better for them than Eto has been. He didnt fit our system, and it's true that they woudlnt of won the CL without the money they got for him (or the prick ref who screwed Barca over) but in terms of goals he was pretty awesome for them.

MinaFCB

I think i haven't been this nervous before el Clasico for ages.I hate Mourinho.I hate that fact that he made Real look like a team.Score goals but are better in defence. I hate that he'll motivate them like no one did before. I hate that they'll park the bus.I hate that ref and luck are usually on their side.It's not the Real against which we scored 6 goals.It's gonna be incredibly tough one.

J

Jordzibob

I think i haven't been this nervous before el Clasico for ages.I hate Mourinho.I hate that fact that he made Real look like a team.Score goals but are better in defence. I hate that he'll motivate them like no one did before. I hate that they'll park the bus.I hate that ref and luck are usually on their side.It's not the Real against which we scored 6 goals.It's gonna be incredibly tough one.

100% agree, which is why I'm probably being mean to the idiots on here who predict 3-0, 4-1. That isnt going to happen, at all, if you build yourself up that optimistic then your really set for a fall, because Barca and Madrid are so equal atm.

dalitis8

Banned

No it is not. But not down to Mourimho mostly.

It is down to CR,Ozil,Maria and Carvalho.

This.

J

Jordzibob

No it is not. But not down to Mourimho mostly.

It is down to CR,Ozil,Maria and Carvalho.

I think Mourinho's the main factor for them, and I agree with Mina that its because of him I'm so worried about Madrid. I dont think they'd be anywhere near this promising if someone else has taken over, I dont like to go overboard with the silly little things like Oh wow he put a striker on the wing, those things just piss me off, but he is a brilliant man manager and they are firing on all cylinders because of the motivation Mourinho has given them.

dalitis8

Banned
I think Mourinho's the main factor for them, and I agree with Mina that its because of him I'm so worried about Madrid. I dont think they'd be anywhere near this promising if someone else has taken over, I dont like to go overboard with the silly little things like Oh wow he put a striker on the wing, those things just piss me off, but he is a brilliant man manager and they are firing on all cylinders because of the motivation Mourinho has given them.

I have never doubted that he is a good coach(prolly the best) but without the first-class players at his disposal,I would not worry one little bit. Whereas with those players I would still be worried if it was any other of the Top 10 managers in the world.

That is all I am saying.

J

Jordzibob

I'd still be worried yeh but I dont think any other manager could of a)Got Marcelo defending well, who knew??! :lol:, b) I didnt rate Di Maria really before, thought he was a bit of a dud and I dont think any other manager would of got the best out of him, c) Signed up Carvalho-woudlnt of seem like an obvious option, and make no mistake I hate the guy so so so so soooooooooooooooooooo much, but he's a really solid defender and Madrid needed some good experience at the back d) Actually made Madrid's defence seem secure....for the last 4 years at least they've looked very shaky.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
I have full confidence in the team. No matter how much they will park the bus, I am sure Barça(And Messi ofc) in this form WILL be able to outclass them.

dalitis8

Banned
Marcelo has defended well against Racing and Levante. Let's wait and see. Di Maria has always had potential and has not been exactly stellar up to now, but he is a legitimate threat nevertheless.

But yeah, their defence has never looked better, and Carvalho was a brilliant Mourinho move.

Beast

The Observer
man if mourinho really plays 3 DMs at the nou camp, he has no balls whatsoever. i mean, why stop at 3? he might as well take off higuain and play lady gago as well for the ultimate bus-parking extravaganza! would essentially be 8-1-1 :lol:

And Pep choosing two DM's @ home is called tactics ?

come on Adil..it doesn't make sense man , it's a chess game i will deploy 3 DM's /CM's like Xabi-Lass-Khedira..pressure the midfield trio and make Di Maria a happy man using his speed over Adriano or Abidal.. while use CR to hold Avles back.
It's all down to using the other team weakness and yours are lack for space and time for the midfield .. if he pull that off efficiently we will go home with the 3 points cause i don't see your defense handling a trio of Di Maria-CR & Higuain
Beware. Should you try and smother our midfield, we will have david villa who is more than capable of moving the ball forward and playing in his teammates. With him in instead of ibra it is not the same slow waiting in midfield for something to happen barca that we saw at times last season.

Throw all those stats out the window for this one. It will be an epic battle. No one is safe

Keita for masch for height, can push forward on offense and track back to help busi

I would play all 3 in the midfield if it's my choice, however i don't see Jose changing a winning formation
I'm more worried from Pedro than Villa
Yep, and he basically pointed out one of the central stupidities that people have in assuming Mourinho is so great. "Ozil or Ronaldo Lb", that's ridiculous. Sorry I dont mean to undermime your first post, but I really hate it when people portray this as a positive thing with Mourinho. They did it last year with Eto, and it wasnt "a tremendously brilliant move that led to Inter winning the treble", it was sticking a world class striker on the wing where he cant play, and when made to track back, can do shit all. What's the point? It doesnt add anything to the team, it just adds a weakness in that position to exploit.

When a team who has a history of under-performing in the CL win the freaking treble than yes it was a genius move using Eto'o never ending Stamina as a a winger and asking him to track back for the team add to the fact Eto'o ego and his crave for scoring goals than it's more than brilliant
considering Inter total lack of pace moving the only pacy player to the wing allowed Milito to have the time and space and gave Sneijder a different option than passing the ball to the center area in front of him like we saw vs Chelsea in SB

Home of Barca Fans