El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Off topic. I'm a first year, but for me, Lectures are utterly and totally pointless. I'm an active learner, not a passive one, so I cant sit there for an hour with someone talking to me like that and just take it in. It just doesnt do a thing for me. But yeh, miss your damn lecture! Any half is better than no half at all, this is probably the biggest club game there has ever been, when you consider the amount of talent on (and off) the pitch. Stakes maybe not as high (CL final) but still............

I know what you mean, as long as you go to most of your lectures in Uni, you should do well, most people spend their uni days partying anyway lmao

jairzinho

--------------------Valdez-------------------
-Alvez-------Puyol-----Pique-------Maxwell
------Xavi-------Mascherano-----Iniesta-----
----Pedro---------Messi-----Villa-------------

:D

Beast

The Observer
I did not mean to forget Alves, I knew something was not right :D

I am with Beast, I always had a suspicious feeling about Ozil. I hope he proves me wrong and puts on a great performance but such a delicate player has yet to learn how to get stuck in the same way Silva and Iniesta have learned, the hard way. Busquets will just have a good at his legs and Ozil doesn't deal with that properly. But if given the chance, he will rape the defense for sure but Puyol for all his might has a tendency to stick in a wrong foot or commit too early.

My main right here is Di Maria, because we seriously lack someone as good on the ball as he is. He can hold it properly and deliver accurate crosses. In all of our losses against Barcelona, it was us who failed to convert plenty of chances that could have changes matches, from Drenthe to Ronaldo to Higuain. All missed great chances to put the team ahead of Barcelona.

It is Messi's accurate shots that I fear the most, Casillas does not deal with long shots very well.

I'm not suspicious about Ozil at all , you understood me wrong
my point was simply the operation area will be the wings in which case Ozil presence will be not felt tactically that's if Jose play him and don't install Lass-Khedira-Xabi in the middle .
he know the blue print of Barca, kill space , pressure the midfield and they will look helpless . he did it in the KO round and Pellegrini did it in Camp nou last year

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The Xabi - Xavi Match up will be an important battle, maybe not in direct competition but I think they are both the cornerstones of their respective midfields in setting the tempo of the play. So if Alonso plays well Madrid have a really good chance.

adil_909

best thing that can happen for barca is having real madrid CDMs get yellow cards early in the game. there go their plans to kick xavi and iniesta off the field. second best thing that can happen is we score an early goal. there goes mourinho's 'park the bus for 89 minutes' plan!

AzaR

Jose never won at Nou Camp.

Lost both his games against Pep's Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

won our last4 games against Madrid.

We are a better team than Madrid and individually our players our better, we should win at the Nou Camp.

sukhy

------------------------ Valdes -----------------------
--------------- Pique --------- Puyol --------- Abidal
Dani Alves ------ Mascherano ---- Busquets -------
--------- Iniesta ------------ Xavi --------------------
---------------------- Messi -------------- Villa -------

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
if Jose play him and don't install Lass-Khedira-Xabi in the middle .
Mihi, that would be epic, no matter the outcome. Real Madrid coming with three DM's to one the biggest clasico's. :lol:

Would also piss on the fun a bit, one surely wants to watch Özil instead of Diarra. :(

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Mihi, that would be epic, no matter the outcome. Real Madrid coming with three DM's to one the biggest clasico's. :lol:

Would also piss on the fun a bit, one surely wants to watch Özil instead of Diarra. :(

That would be the perfect line-up to play against, just pass right through them :lol:

Hellsangel

----------------------VV-------------------
----------Pique------Puyol-----Abidal----
Dani Alves---------Busi------------------
---------------Xavi--------Iniesta--------
Pedro-------------Messi---Villa----------

Pep will play 4 man at the back because of 2 CD's vs 1 striker (Higuaín) rule.
Alves on right back/right wing creating havoc because Ronaldo won't be tracking him.
Pique to defend on Ronaldo when Dani is caught high up the pitch.. he's proved he's up for the task
Busi to track Oezil like in the WC semi's
Xavi + Iniesta > Alonso + Khedira
Pedro (very important that he plays!) needs to defend on Marcelo who is a big Madrid threat. We need a forward with stamina and Pedro is the man.
Create 2 vs 2 up front by moving Villa a bit to the middle.

sukhy

They're going to do that old thing of not having their fullbacks cross the half way line, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a back 4 (Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo) then a line of 3 (Lass Diarra, Alonso, Khedira) then another 3 (Ozil, Higuain, Ronaldo)

adil_909

man if mourinho really plays 3 DMs at the nou camp, he has no balls whatsoever. i mean, why stop at 3? he might as well take off higuain and play lady gago as well for the ultimate bus-parking extravaganza! would essentially be 8-1-1 :lol:

gingerless

Real can't hold the ball. That's what we need to take an advantage of. How, I don't know. :lol:

they press hard though and are absolutely deadly if they win the ball, find a way to shut that down and we should win.

man if mourinho really plays 3 DMs at the nou camp, he has no balls whatsoever. i mean, why stop at 3? he might as well take off higuain and play lady gago as well for the ultimate bus-parking extravaganza! would essentially be 8-1-1 :lol:

no balls? wait as the fans hail him as a legend and best manager ever etc etc when he does

Home of Barca Fans