El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

the-don

If i watch madrids defence the aren't solid enough to stop us from scoring. So i ain't worrying we will win this game.

Beast

The Observer
Higuain may have scored twice but he did lttle else in those other matches. How about Ronaldo in big games-misses penalty against Barca in CL sf. Misses penalty again in final-if Terry wasnt such a fucking clumsy bastard Chelsea would have won. Ronaldo missing chances in last seasons match against Barca. Ronaldo completely inept against Spain in the WC.

Oezil shit in most big games WHEN it counts. Against Spain in the WC.

I'm not debating CR vs Barca cause he still need to do more although in the CL final he was by far the only United player trying to do something surrounded by 10 ghosts who stood in admiration and did nothing .

However it's funny u mention the penalty miss (happen to everyone from Platini to Zico to Zidane tells u nothing infact some shit defenders are penalty experts ) and neglect that he was the one who scored in the final in the first place !?
U also magically neglect that first classico last season with CR come back after 50 days lay off , as if it makes no difference if you are out of the game for almost 2 month .
Portugal was totally inept vs everyone thanks to Quieroz..the difference is there to see now under the new manager

Ozil was shit in what ? all Germany played since the KO was big games against big teams ...so Messi scoring zero in the WC makes him a big game player Ozil creating and scoring vs top teams makes him what ? only Spain is a big team ? not Argentina or England ... come on Ozil had an excellent WC

I

interistaFC

Welcome to the forum interista. Mou isn´t as good as you think he is ;)

I didn't say he was great, or good, or the best. I just said that, knowing him, he will be enough with even 1 goal (if it ever gets scored), and then he will take care of Barca, so they can't score. That was all ;)

Beast

The Observer
..Providing Sunny agree and we calculate for him as 7 days on the forum with not less than 3 hours a day appearance as i know my old friend fox tricks

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Nope. A draw is a draw. Those are my terms, take it or leave it.

P.S. When was the last time you beat us? Was I born then?

Home of Barca Fans