El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Beast

The Observer
Okay, double pivot is the wrong word. Biscuits is an offensive threat. But Gascherano/Biscuits/Xavi is our most defensively responsible and physically imposing midfield. Iniesta as a false winger, move him down and sub in Pedro in the second depending on how things are going.

If anything is cowardly it's trying to be fancy as Mourinho humiliates this club AGAIN. Some of you might like seeing Mourinho skull fuck this club, I for one don't. We need to be on the attack of course because those scum will gladly sit back for the draw, but we also need to go to war on their white asses. Nothing is off limits, anything we can get away with is fair game. Diving, hacking, subtle handballs, harassing the ref, punching Sergio Ramos in his horse face. It's all good.

If we are losing in the 85th minute and Masch has not been sent off yet, he needs to be instructed to "take out" Ronaldo or Higuan. Go De Jong on their kneecaps. He should get a bonus for every bone shattered in Cristiano's legs. Win or maim, anything else and this season is as good as over.

What i always admired about you Nolan is you always stay true to your ideas , you never pretend to be something else .. u just speak your mind disregarding how politically correct it is but always speaking for the real masses and not hypocritical in your views.

what you said is what most of you would be saying if they take off the mask

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
What i always admired about you Nolan is you always stay true to your ideas , you never pretend to be something else .. u just speak your mind disregarding how politically correct it is but always speaking for the real masses and not hypocritical in your views.

what you said is what most of you would be saying if they take off the mask

Thanks.

I'm a fan of clean, skilled, attack first football. But the moral high ground among a lot of cules can be ridiculous. Winning football is also pragmatic football, it's one thing to have a code of honour it's another to try and be a saint. There are times when you need to worry about winning for the sake of winning, this is one of those situations. This is the scariest Madrid we faced in years, the last time we didn't take a successful Madrid side seriously we were rope-a-doped and went down in flames. I know some fans think Madrid will fold or at least expose themselves as soon as they see how well Messi and Iniesta can dribble the ball, but that isn't going to happen. Mourinho knows how to get under this club's skin and to win we are going to need a gritty performance. These are the two best sides in Europe, the winner is going to be the harder worker.

Last edited:

adil_909

macherano SHOULD NOT start. are you kidding me? you guys really want to invite fouls near our penalty area for ronaldo to dominate us with? it's suicide. double pivot = more fouls near our box = more chances for ronaldo to score. keep mascherano far far away until we are 2 goals clear, then you can bring him on to shut down shop.

El Gato

Villarato!
Since when is FKs close to the Barca penalty box = more chances for Ronaldo to score ? Put 6 man wall in front and it's guaranteed he will hit it instead of the goal.
But if it was Ozil taking a FK then I would be more cautious about it so yeah, Masch shouldn't start IMO. He should play only in a circumstance when you score and need a player to stop Real getting eager about making the comeback.

adil_909

Since when is FKs close to the Barca penalty box = more chances for Ronaldo to score ? Put 6 man wall in front and it's guaranteed he will hit it instead of the goal.
But if it was Ozil taking a FK then I would be more cautious about it so yeah, Masch shouldn't start IMO. He should play only in a circumstance when you score and need a player to stop Real getting eager about making the comeback.

you think ozil is better at FKs than ronaldo :lol: :lol: :lol:

what kind of members do we have on the forums these days?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Intelligent ones? Ronaldo has a rocket launcher for a foot but he's the most one dimensional FK taker out there. We ain't exactly taking about Juninho here.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Lmao, Ronaldo good at free kicks, a myth created by EPL fans. Anyway, why are people worried, we are going to destroy Madrid on Monday, just wait and see.

adil_909

Intelligent ones? Ronaldo has a rocket launcher for a foot but he's the most one dimensional FK taker out there

who cares if he's one dimensional or ten dimensional. to suggest he is anything but very dangerous at FKs is ludicrous. i certainly don't want him anywhere near our goal, huffing and puffing over the ball. as we say in medicine, prevention is the best cure, and prevention means no mascherano giving away stupid fouls near our box.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ronaldo will vanish against us like he always does, just leave Pique on him thats it sorted.

El Gato

Villarato!
Relax. All I'm saying is that his FK scoring efficiency is piss poor this season (I think he only scored 2, 3 if including Pepe's back, 90% FKs in the wall, 3% dangerous 2% goals if I was to approximate it) which just tells you what kind of a threat he will be. Ozil is much more threatening with his accurate passing and crossing from FKs, he has also netted one from a set piece too so either him or even Pedro Leon or Granero (who will probably come on only in the circumstance of Madrid losing) would be better takers.

The only difference he might notice is that Barca are actually making it easier for him in free kicks, because unless their wall will be made out of their big men, then the wall should be about 10 cm shorter on average :D

Back to Clasico, I think Puyol will be the X-Factor in the game if he plays on the level he usually does against Madrid. He is the one player who Barca can rely to give up his body on the pitch just to win this game, especially at home. Also, if he does play well then Madrid will have to find a way into the goal around him.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Double pivot is for cowards.

If Madrid lose, Beast has to have a swastika as an avator until 1st Jan.

But that is hurtful to others who are not involved in this bet and is irrelevant to this match. I wouldn't like seeing it.

Why do I have a feeling we will miss a penalty kick?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If we are losing in the 85th minute and Masch has not been sent off yet, he needs to be instructed to "take out" Ronaldo or Higuan. Go De Jong on their kneecaps. He should get a bonus for every bone shattered in Cristiano's legs. Win or maim, anything else and this season is as good as over.
Are you really serious here?

Home of Barca Fans