El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Beast

The Observer
Nope. A draw is a draw. Those are my terms, take it or leave it.

P.S. When was the last time you beat us? Was I born then?

Baptista screamer and under Schuster guidance of all people.. not only you were born but also Monty was old enough to watch the game and little Archie was there :hooray:

Double pivot is for cowards.

If Madrid lose, Beast has to have a swastika as an avator until 1st Jan.

I'll prepare a nice Spanish/Anti Gibraltar flavor for you ;)

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I can't seem to remember it...

Bring on the avator!

Or maybe soemthing like this:

francemuslimriots.jpg

J

Jordzibob

As horrible as it is to watch, how great is the commentary on that clip?! :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Okay, double pivot is the wrong word. Biscuits is an offensive threat. But Gascherano/Biscuits/Xavi is our most defensively responsible and physically imposing midfield. Iniesta as a false winger, move him down and sub in Pedro in the second depending on how things are going.

If anything is cowardly it's trying to be fancy as Mourinho humiliates this club AGAIN. Some of you might like seeing Mourinho skull fuck this club, I for one don't. We need to be on the attack of course because those scum will gladly sit back for the draw, but we also need to go to war on their white asses. Nothing is off limits, anything we can get away with is fair game. Diving, hacking, subtle handballs, harassing the ref, punching Sergio Ramos in his horse face. It's all good.

If we are losing in the 85th minute and Masch has not been sent off yet, he needs to be instructed to "take out" Ronaldo or Higuan. Go De Jong on their kneecaps. He should get a bonus for every bone shattered in Cristiano's legs. Win or maim, anything else and this season is as good as over.

J

Jordzibob

Okay, double pivot is the wrong word. Biscuits is an offensive threat. But Gascherano/Biscuits/Xavi is our most defensively responsible and physically imposing midfield.

If anything is cowardly it's trying to be fancy as Mourinho humiliates this club AGAIN. Some of you might like seeing Mourinho skull fuck this club, I for one don't. We need to be on the attack of course because those scum will gladly sit back for the draw, but we also need to go to war on their white asses. Nothing is off limits, anything we can get away with is fair game. Diving, hacking, subtle handballs, harassing the ref, punching Sergio Ramos in his horse face. It's all good.

If we are losing in the 85th minute and Masch has not been sent off yet, he needs to be instructed to "take out" Ronaldo or Higuan. Go De Jong on their kneecaps. He should get a bonus for every bone shattered in Cristiano's legs. Win or maim, anything else and this season is as good as over.

That's what I said, :lol: fuck it. Screw sportsmanly conduct and all that jazz, get him to break Ronaldo's leg, basically winning the season for us in the process, and then take his 5 match ban with a glass of champagne and the La Liga trophy.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That's what I said, :lol: fuck it. Screw sportmansly conduct and all that jazz, get him to break Ronaldo's leg, basically winning the season for us in the process, and then take his 5 match ban with a glass of champagne and the La Liga trophy.

Amen.

Trequartista

The good
Okay, double pivot is the wrong word. Biscuits is an offensive threat. But Gascherano/Biscuits/Xavi is our most defensively responsible and physically imposing midfield. Iniesta as a false winger, move him down and sub in Pedro in the second depending on how things are going.

They wont sit back for the draw,the situtaion is completely different to Mourinho's situation when he came here as a manager of Inter with a 2 goals lead,not to mention that its completely different whether you have Khedira and Alonso as pivot instead of cambiasso-Motta,but they will park it if they score a goal for sure,Mascherano should start,dont think he had another yellow after his two yellows of his first 2 games,Busquets or Keita is for me,Pep's biggest problem with Pedro or Villa

Home of Barca Fans