El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Barcilliant

I would like to see every RM player bashed and castrated-this is the truth-no political correctness here. I would like to see Mourinho tortured and -I hate the bastard.

Elite-BkD

What i always admired about you Nolan is you always stay true to your ideas , you never pretend to be something else .. u just speak your mind disregarding how politically correct it is but always speaking for the real masses and not hypocritical in your views.

what you said is what most of you would be saying if they take off the mask

What a crock of shit, how can you something so baseless and presumptuous without feeling just a little bit embarrassed? I'll actually be really upset with Barca if I have to sit and watch them cheat their way to a victory on Monday, and there's no reason to think there aren't plenty of fans here who agree. I'd much rather see a clean, outstanding, 2-2 draw that I can respect them for than that.
If I am actually sure that I've seen Barca intentionally go out and cripple somebody because they're scared of him, I think somebody's getting spit at when I visit in Spring.

EDIT: LOL, what a fitting post that previous one is to be put in as I'm typing..maybe I overestimate some folks >.>

Also, Ronaldo blows at FK, nobody puts them into the wall with such amazing consistency, half the times he does score it's due to some pussy from the wall dodging the shot (I'm looking at you, Seedorf) anyways. K that's a bit harsh but that's certainly an overrated aspect of his game.

Last edited:

sukhy

Keita for masch for height, can push forward on offense and track back to help busi

This seems like one of the games that might pass Keita by, Masch can make an impact with his relentless tracking and reading of the play, plus he can help Busquets with the counter attacks. I really hope Masch plays alongside Busquets

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
What a crock of shit, how can you something so baseless and presumptuous without feeling just a little bit embarrassed? I'll actually be really upset with Barca if I have to sit and watch them cheat their way to a victory on Monday, and there's no reason to think there aren't plenty of fans here who agree. I'd much rather see a clean, outstanding, 2-2 draw that I can respect them for than that.
If I am actually sure that I've seen Barca intentionally go out and cripple somebody because they're scared of him, I think somebody's getting spit at when I visit in Spring.

EDIT: LOL, what a fitting post that previous one is to be put in as I'm typing..maybe I overestimate some folks >.>

That's nice, but I'd rather win the league than see Mourinho on his way to conquer another league. And don't think Madrid is going to play clean, we either beat them at their own game or we play the sucker role yet again.

Elite-BkD

I want Mascherano to play also-we need his bite in midfield-snapping at Oezil and Ronaldo's heels

Don't worry about Ozil, the pressure will get to him anyways and he'll be anonymous. I'm more interested to see how well we harass Alonso all day and whether we can keep him from having a good match.

zanela

No saint but a football fan first and foremost. And in its capacity i'd look at conservation of its resources. While i understand the tribal nature of a rivalry I also believe dignity in a lost battle. A winning mentality when mixed with malice and desparation only fails to acheive the main target. I don't wish affliction on oppositions(madrid players or not) just like it would be unthinkable for me with regards Barca representatives on the pitch. Besides, Karma gets you eventually!
The hardest thing is maintaining consistency and this institution has so far excelled. Fc barcelona is beyond one game and one season. We win on Monday or we go down fighting (not killing legs)

Its not taking a moral high ground but acting sensible and responsible towards this game we love so much.

Elite-BkD

That's nice, but I'd rather win the league than see Mourinho on his way to conquer another league. And don't think Madrid is going to play clean, we either beat them at their own game or we play the sucker role yet again.

Bollocks, we're a better team at home and we should win without acting shamefully. That's not to say I don't wanna see some of our players milking the fouls etc, to some extent that's become necessary to get the calls, but I'd rather not go to the Ronaldo level of proper diving; falling over and grabbing your face at the slightest physical contact and all that, making something out of what is legitimately nothing. Cheating, using handballs, going in to hurt other players...the idea that we need to behave this way just to beat a side on home turf is an insult to the squad. If Madrid come to play truly dirty we'll have to rely on the ref to sort it out, not return the favor.

J

Jordzibob

No saint but a football fan first and foremost. And in its capacity i'd look at conservation of its resources. While i understand the tribal nature of a rivalry I also believe dignity in a lost battle. A winning mentality when mixed with malice and desparation only fails to acheive the main target. I don't wish affliction on oppositions(madrid players or not) just like it would be unthinkable for me with regards Barca representatives on the pitch. Besides, Karma gets you eventually!
The hardest thing is maintaining consistency and this institution has so far excelled. Fc barcelona is beyond one game and one season. We win on Monday or we go down fighting (not killing legs)

Its not taking a moral high ground but acting sensible and responsible towards this game we love so much.

If Mascherano was to break Ronaldo's leg on Monday, and as a result Real Madrid dropped a load of points from their matches until he returned, and as a result of that we won the league, I would not be sitting there when we won the league saying, "Yes! Get in we're the Champions, =[ sadly though I cannot celebrate, as this victory is tainted by what happened to Poor Cristina ;(". Boohoo. I'm with Nolan, fuck it. Play dirty, win dirty, Idc. I'd rather just beat Madrid. Whatever it takes. Similarly if it doesnt happen, and Mourinho's smug face is on my screen by the end of the season after winning La Liga, I wont be sitting there going "Yes, oh no, but its okay, at least we played honest....we have our integrity". B.S.-Win, that's the most important thing.

Last edited:

Elite-BkD

If Mascherano was to break Ronaldo's leg on Monday, and as a result Real Madrid dropped a load of points from their matches until he returned, and as a result of that we won the league, I would not be sitting there when we won the league saying, "Yes! Get in we're the Champions, =[ sadly though I cannot celebrate, as this victory is tainted by what happened to Poor Cristina ;(". Boohoo. I'm with Nolan, fuck it. Play dirty, win dirty, Idc. I'd rather just beat Madrid. Whatever it takes. Similarly if it doesnt happen, and Mourinho's smug face is on my screen by the end of the season after winning La Liga, I wont be sitting there going "Yes, oh no, but its okay, at least we played honest....we have our integrity". B.S.-Win, that's the most important thing.

So you're telling me that if Madrid come out with a gameplan that clearly involves cheating/fouling/playing dirty, and Pepe does a nasty tackle that puts Messi out for the majority of the season, you'd just sit there and say "fair play to Madrid, they did what they had to to win!" ?!?

F

Flavia

That's not a nice way to view things. What if Messi was targeted for something like that? We didn't have to play dirt in the last 4 clasicos to win.

J

Jordzibob

No, I'd sit there and yell at the screen, call him a cunt, say Madrid played dirty to win, how disgustingly awful they are. But that's the point, if they did that, they'd probably win the title. And would it matter what me, or all the other angry Cules thought? Nope. Madrid would have won the League, by playing dirty, but they'd still be the champions. Plus you might wanna read what you just said, "a gameplan that clearly involves cheating/fouling/playing dirty. Do you think a team with Cristiano Ronaldo, Ricardo Carvalho and Pepe, coached by Jose Mourinho, is gonna be nice and cuddly? They'll cheat more times than a soap character.

Elite-BkD

No, I'd sit there and yell at the screen, call him a cunt, say Madrid played dirty to win, how disgustingly awful they are. But that's the point, if they did that, they'd probably win the title. And would it matter what me, or all the other angry Cules thought? Nope. Madrid would have won the League, by playing dirty, but they'd still be the champions. Plus you might wanna read what you just said, "a gameplan that clearly involves cheating/fouling/playing dirty. Do you think a team with Cristiano Ronaldo, Ricardo Carvalho and Pepe, coached by Jose Mourinho, is gonna be nice and cuddly? They'll cheat more times than a soap character.

I'm sure they'll cheat, but I'll be really surprised if that cheating includes two-footed lunging tackles or something of that nature designed to put a serious injury on a Barca player.
But to clear this up, if Madrid do it they're disgustingly awful, but if Barca do it that's fine, perfectly acceptable? Are they not also disgustingly awful?

Home of Barca Fans