El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Beast

The Observer
tumblr_l3np49cK871qzaxefo1_500.jpg

I can post that all day;)

J

Jordzibob

There's not even an argument against it. Motta put his hands up to Busquets face. Whether or not Busquets made a meal out of it is invalid, the second you do that to a player you run the risk of getting a yellow because that is in the rules of the game. Motta was also stupid, we all know Busquets has a tendency to ovvereact so if he'd done his homework he would of known not to do that to a player like Busquets. But like I said, you put your hands up to a players face, your getting at least a yellow. That's the rule in football. Not to mention Motta then tried to throttle Busquets.

My post from the other thread. Busquets made a meal out of it but regardless, Motta deserved to go.

Pepe Silvia

Do you really want to get into a pissing contest over which team dives, cheats, and hacks there way to wins?

Last time we met Ramos should have gotten arrested, and that's just Ramos.

ricknattery

Last couple pages just demostrate how badly Mourinho got under some of the fan's skins :lol:
Come on guys, if one side should be desperate to get something, that'd RM. We have won 4 times in a row. They are the desperate ones!
Luckily our players don't see this like a "battle" otherwise they would fall into Mourinho's trap, like some of you have done
Chill out!!!

J

Jordzibob

=o. Jose Mourinho is Jonathon!

I knew he'd find a way onto this forum to cause trouble.

Elite-BkD

You mean like this ?
sergio-busquets.jpg

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. That was an utter disgrace, I hated seeing it and as I said earlier I'd hate to see it on Monday and I really hope Barca play (and win obv) without any of that kind of shit. If it does go on I really hope the ref doesn't buy it and it isn't allowed to have a big impact on the game like last time. I don't mind seeing a player go down and milk it a little bit when there's an actual foul in order to make sure he gets the call, but fuck that kind of nonsense we saw there.
The one good thing I guess I can say about that behavior from Busi on that occasion was that it allowed us to see Mourinho's tactical brain at its finest. No other coach in the world would have reacted to that sending-off of Motta the way he did and he was simply brilliant.

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. That was an utter disgrace, I hated seeing it and as I said earlier I'd hate to see it on Monday and I really hope Barca play (and win obv) without any of that kind of shit. If it does go on I really hope the ref doesn't buy it and it isn't allowed to have a big impact on the game like last time. I don't mind seeing a player go down and milk it a little bit when there's an actual foul in order to make sure he gets the call, but fuck that kind of nonsense we saw there.
The one good thing I guess I can say about that behavior from Busi on that occasion was that it allowed us to see Mourinho's tactical brain at its finest. No other coach in the world would have reacted to that sending-off of Motta the way he did and he was simply brilliant.

Even though putting your hands up to another players face regardless of how they react is a yellow card? That's what the rules of football are.

And yeh, get in, thank god we got to see Mourinho's tactical ability. When Barca were knocked out, I was so happy, for Mourinho had displayed his genius. :icon_neutral: Are you even a Barca fan?

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Guardiola change the schedule of his last training before the match from 11 to 18 to be able to address the Clasico last and respond to Mourinho's last words before the game. Feeling pressure ?

Also:
ikergd.jpg

;)

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

Dont really see why that means he's feeling the pressure, I'd say it's pretty normal when you have a game as big as this one to change training schedule because it requires more preparation. I'd be suprised if he wasnt feeling the pressure though, and likewise with Mourinho, it's a ridiculously huge fixture. I still think the one at the Bernabeu is bigger though.

El Gato

Villarato!
They are both huge and considering the fact that Barca did worse at home than they did at Bernabeu, with the fact that Mourinho has played better games at home with the teams he managed (these could be manipulated in whatever way people like, I prefer it this way :)), it could put Real in a good position. All depends on the outcome of the match itself.

Why does he feel the pressure ? Probably because it looks like he's concerned that Mourinho will put the mind games to work right before the game and he wants to make sure and do everything he can to stop him getting into his players' heads. Mourinho is a media beast and Pep actually does look like he is afraid of him affecting players' mentality which is crucial right now.

At least that's the way some madridistas could see it. A bit biased view, but who knows, that could be the reason for it ;)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Half serious. Going for career ending injuries is disgraceful but we need to be rough and violent if necessary.
I'd say quite the opposite. We can't be too aggressive, especially against players like Cristiano Ronaldo. We saw what the result may be if you go into a challenge without thinking, or too aggressively, see Cristiano's offside goal against Spain. They have more pacier players this year so you have act with a little more brain this year. Sometimes work aggressively and hard, and sometimes with more anticipation and calmness.
If you go out 150% on every tackle, Cristiano will just kick it past you and you're out of position.

Home of Barca Fans