El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

J

Jordzibob

I'd say quite the opposite. We can't be too aggressive, especially against players like Cristiano Ronaldo. We saw what the result may be if you go into a challenge without thinking, or too aggressively, see Cristiano's offside goal against Spain. They have more pacier players this year so you have act with a little more brain this year. Sometimes work aggressively and hard, and sometimes with more anticipation and calmness.
If you go out 150% on every tackle, Cristiano will just kick it past you and you're out of position.

But if you break his leg we've effectively won La Liga :D

Elite-BkD

Even though putting your hands up to another players face regardless of how they react is a yellow card? That's what the rules of football are.

And yeh, get in, thank god we got to see Mourinho's tactical ability. When Barca were knocked out, I was so happy, for Mourinho had displayed his genius. :icon_neutral: Are you even a Barca fan?

It's not a yellow card if the ref doesn't think it warrants one, it's always up to the ref's discretion. Regardless, that was not a red card offense and it is fair to say that what we saw from Busi was some disgraceful playacting which did seem to impact the decision, and as much as I am indeed a fan of Barca, part of me is glad that they didn't get through based on shameful cheating because I don't wish to see that practice continued at Barca, and as a football fan I am incredibly impressed by Mourinho, and looking back it seems he was particularly special that day. Nothing wrong with that.
Naturally I was pretty crushed when they were eliminated despite all that, especially with the manner of it - Bojan's awesome goal being disallowed where I felt it shouldn't have. It was still an amazing season though, and it was never gonna be something that I felt pissed or sad about for months on end after the fact, I don't have any qualms about letting go of the disappointing moments rather than revisiting that feeling time and time again.

PS - This business of questioning whether others are quite such loyal and true fans of Barca as yourself is very silly.

J

Jordzibob

It's not a yellow card if the ref doesn't think it warrants one, it's always up to the ref's discretion.Regardless, that was not a red card offense and it is fair to say that what we saw from Busi was some disgraceful playacting which did seem to impact the decision, and as much as I am indeed a fan of Barca, part of me is glad that they didn't get through based on shameful cheating because I don't wish to see that practice continued at Barca, and as a football fan I am incredibly impressed by Mourinho, and looking back it seems he was particularly special that day. Nothing wrong with that.
Naturally I was pretty crushed when they were eliminated despite all that, especially with the manner of it - Bojan's awesome goal being disallowed where I felt it shouldn't have. It was still an amazing season though, and it was never gonna be something that I felt pissed or sad about for months on end after the fact, I don't have any qualms about letting go of the disappointing moments rather than revisiting that feeling time and time again.

PS - This business of questioning whether others are quite such loyal and true fans of Barca as yourself is very silly.

W t f.

J

Jordzibob

But Adil, be happy, for we went out last year, but his genius was displayed! Yes! Get in! Can you believe Mourinho's genius was displayed? I'd rather that than we win the CL, because we're dirty cheats, so therefore any real Barca fan would be happy to see us go out.

:icon_neutral:

Elite-BkD

Didn't we go over this already? I'd rather see them play clean and lose than dirty and win. When they play dirty and don't get the win someone with that mindset can look at it as a blessing in disguise because a win would seem to have persuaded them that dirty, cheating tactics are the way to go. I'm happier to look at it in that light than to forever feel upset that they lost an important game. Of course, it also helps that it was the CL, I don't expect them to win that every year or particularly often. If they lose the league to RM this season I'm not sure I'll manage to cope. They won't though.

J

Jordzibob

It's more the fact that you said a part of you was happy we didnt get through and Mourinho is special. I cant see how a Barca fan would say that.

gingerless

Okay, double pivot is the wrong word. Biscuits is an offensive threat. But Gascherano/Biscuits/Xavi is our most defensively responsible and physically imposing midfield. Iniesta as a false winger, move him down and sub in Pedro in the second depending on how things are going.

If anything is cowardly it's trying to be fancy as Mourinho humiliates this club AGAIN. Some of you might like seeing Mourinho skull fuck this club, I for one don't. We need to be on the attack of course because those scum will gladly sit back for the draw, but we also need to go to war on their white asses. Nothing is off limits, anything we can get away with is fair game. Diving, hacking, subtle handballs, harassing the ref, punching Sergio Ramos in his horse face. It's all good.

If we are losing in the 85th minute and Masch has not been sent off yet, he needs to be instructed to "take out" Ronaldo or Higuan. Go De Jong on their kneecaps. He should get a bonus for every bone shattered in Cristiano's legs. Win or maim, anything else and this season is as good as over.

:lol:

but seriously if we don't play the beautiful football we always do, trophies mean nothing

shiiit im like 5 pages behind sorry

i'm not worried about CR's free-kicks at all, and why is everyone accusing masch as a fouling machine? he's been so good after his first game this season...

Also, Ronaldo blows at FK, nobody puts them into the wall with such amazing consistency, half the times he does score it's due to some pussy from the wall dodging the shot (I'm looking at you, Seedorf) anyways. K that's a bit harsh but that's certainly an overrated aspect of his game.

lol!

Nothing says respect like studs up tackles.

:lol:

I concede i'd rather see barcelona win the title and mourinho + cr's face than lose with clean play

but that's the dirty little fan inside of me :p

Last edited:

Richard.H

I hope Masch tries to tackle by the sideline and "accidentally" tackles Mourinho while he's bitching and talking trash. Then, Mourinho will fall down head first, breaking his neck, resulting in death. Then, RM hire Benitez and we roll and win La Liga for 5+ years.

gingerless

I hope Masch tries to tackle by the sideline and "accidentally" tackles Mourinho while he's bitching and talking trash. Then, Mourinho will fall down head first, breaking his neck, resulting in death. Then, RM hire Benitez and we roll and win La Liga for 5+ years.

xD

madrid sack their coach every other month though if they lose a game so won't be hoping much for that.

i hope jimmy puts the red hat on the special clown though

Culeee

Didn't we go over this already? I'd rather see them play clean and lose than dirty and win. When they play dirty and don't get the win someone with that mindset can look at it as a blessing in disguise because a win would seem to have persuaded them that dirty, cheating tactics are the way to go. I'm happier to look at it in that light than to forever feel upset that they lost an important game. Of course, it also helps that it was the CL, I don't expect them to win that every year or particularly often. If they lose the league to RM this season I'm not sure I'll manage to cope. They won't though.
lol who do u think ure fooling.. this forum has seen way too many imposters to not be able see right trough this lold trick lol

J

Jordzibob

Considering I spend a shitload of time trolling the internet myself :lol: :lol: I think I do know. And you are one.

Home of Barca Fans