El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Elite-BkD

Or-I'm a Barca fan I support Barcelona I dont support anyone else as is the common definition of fan.

*Pokes with stick* Get back in your cage Troll, it's not feeding time yet

Correction: a* common definition of fan. Then again that this is a lost cause was obvious some time ago, dunno what seemed so entertaining about continuing this discussion. Must be the weed. Anyhow I'm off to bed I think.

Barcilliant

I am pretty sure Mascherano will play. If he doesnt start-he will come on soon. I dont think Busquets can handle the job of cutting down RM's midfield on his own.

Ocurrente

But if you break his leg we've effectively won La Liga :D

don't worry Jordzi, lasers will do the dirty job.
15wm7gz.jpg

153np7s.jpg

I am pretty sure Mascherano will play. If he doesnt start-he will come on soon. I dont think Busquets can handle the job of cutting down RM's midfield on his own.

keitee will help him, i think he's going to play

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
There was no aerial threat from RM till this moment , but from what Marcelo said last night , it is pretty obvious that Mourinho has trained Madrid in way so that they can create problems for us on that particular section.

J

Jordzibob

There was no aerial threat from RM till this moment , but from what Marcelo said last night , it is pretty obvious that Mourinho has trained Madrid in way so that they can create problems for us on that particular section.

Why does everyone keep saying that? Ronaldo is absolutely lethal in the air.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They certainly have more players capable of scoring from set pieces than we.

Anyway, here are some reasons fro optimism from FC Barcelona official website:

On Monday it’ll be 936 days since Madrid last beat Barça, on May 7, 2008. Since then, Barça have become the first team to win four clásicos in a row.

José Mourinho has never won at the Camp Nou. He came here three times with Chelsea and twice with Inter, getting two draws and losing three times.

No coach has yet beaten Pep Guardiola twice in official matches.

Guardiola three home defeats in the Liga have always been against low-ranked teams: Espanyol (bottom), Osasuna (facing relegation) and Hercules (recently promoted).

Cristiano Ronaldo has not scored in five games against Barça. He faced FCB three times with Manchester United (including the final in Roma) and twice with Madrid.

Barça always win after travelling away to Panathinaikos: in 2002 they went to San Mamés and won 2-0 and in 2005 they beat Osasuna per 3-0

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
The blades are sharpen, the food are bought, the drinks are bought, the dayoff from work is sorted, the jersey is washed and hangs ready in the closet to be put on on match day. So i am ready for the brawl of spain to begin!!!!!!

are you!!!?

*points*

(today is a shit day thou cos im soo fricking hungovered but tomorrow will be good!!)

Home of Barca Fans