El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

El Gato

Villarato!
Why would it be funny to you lot for early line-up release ? He always played the same line-up and didn't change it in big games, even with Inter unless it was harmed with disciplinaries.

Barcelona is a fucking zoo. People threw stones at the club bus breaking a window next to Albiol and Arbeloa, also coaching staff received hits. Good that they made it to the hotel without severe injuries, because those animals would've killed them.

Tomchin

He did feature in all of four of them, though.
Yeah, but in the 2-6 win he only played the last 5 minutes (as a sub for Toure). In the 2-0 win he came in a sub for Guddy and played 35min. But Toure played DM in that game, so I suppose Sergi played CM then, I don't remember it too clearly anymore tbh.

Iam so pumped up for this game, even thinking about the game makes me shake with excitement!!! :p, our weakness will like most people already have stated is being exposed on the counter-attack which Real Madrid are really good at so having both Busqi and Masch would be ideal maybe at the expense of Pedro, I personally believe that RM defense is ordinary so as long as we play to our full potential, I expect us to get a win, However I do not want to Jinx it!!

J

Jordzibob

It's not ordinary, nor has it ever been. It's just that Real Madrid are normally far less focused on defending than attacking, and having Casillas in goal, he really is ridiculous, means they can afford to take concessions. Under Mourinho though, who is the best defensive manager in the world, it will be much much harder to break down.

Tomchin

Why would it be funny to you lot for early line-up release ? He always played the same line-up and didn't change it in big games, even with Inter unless it was harmed with disciplinaries.
Yeah, I fail to see what's special about Jose releasing the line-up so early. He's played the same line-up for 10 games in a row now, so it wouldn't make sense to suddenly change the entire formation to play Lass in midfield.

Barcelona is a fucking zoo. People threw stones at the club bus breaking a window next to Albiol and Arbeloa, also coaching staff received hits. Good that they made it to the hotel without injuries, because those animals would've killed them.
Oh my, shame on those horrible Barcelona-supporters. Surely the Madrid Ultras wouldn't dare to do sth like that eh :rolleyes:

Beast

The Observer
Jose release the line up every week one day before the game.. no overconfidence it's the way it is ..

hold u'r horses

Barcelona is a fucking zoo. People threw stones at the club bus breaking a window next to Albiol and Arbeloa, also coaching staff received hits. Good that they made it to the hotel without severe injuries, because those animals would've killed them.

The classy Catalans prevail ..

they are shitting in their pants

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
lol did u guys start watching football yesterday? josé always releases his lineup one day before the match as he doesn't watch the papers, talk to the media on match day..

The classy Catalans prevail ..

they are shitting in their pants
:lol: a madridista talking about class when you have the most classless managers and three of the most classless players in the world in your team. sergio, pepe and cgay

J

Jordzibob

I am so fucking stoked for this match, :lol:

Even if I'm a pessimist, even if I think we're gonna lose, god damn is it exciting.

lol did u guys start watching football yesterday? josé always releases his lineup one day before the match as he doesn't watch the papers, talk to the media on match day..

:lol: a madridista talking about class when you have the most classless managers and three of the most classless players in the world in your team. sergio, pepe and cgay

And Carvalho

Lol at how high his trousers go up, but my god this clip. Hate him so much. Listen to the joy in Clive the cunts voice aswell, he's so happy the guy England take as one of "their managers" (B.S.) has finally defeated the nasty evil team that owned their 3 time in a row PL champions. Fuck you Mourinho, and fuck you Clive Tyldeslay. We must win.

N

Neil1984

I have a feeling that we're going to see a lineup with both Busquets and Mascherano or Keita tomorrow night. Even though it's in the Camp Nou, I feel that Pep will be aware of the danger posed by the Madrid counter attack and as such I have a feeling we will see the 2 DMs as well as Abidal at left back. I'm especially leaning this way as we all know the 11 that Madrid will start with.

I think it will be:

---------------Valdes-----------------
Dani Alves---Puyol---Piqué---Abidal
---Mascherano---Xavi---Sergio-----
--Messi-------Villa-------Iniesta-----

J

Jordzibob

Do we think Pep is gonna throw in one of his trademark tactical suprises? Or will the possible double pivot be the suprise?

zanela

The monday schedule means i'll be missing this one. :(:(:(

Wishing my team the very best. And all you BF'ers, dont get yourself banned post match. ;)

Peace!

:flagvl8:

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh my, shame on those horrible Barcelona-supporters. Surely the Madrid Ultras wouldn't dare to do sth like that eh :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me right now ? You're going to try to turn it against Madrid who hasn't done a single thing to Barcelona's players or coaches in recent history ? I guess it's all down to Mourinho's presence, but yeah that's true. U seem to care about anything that Mourinho says in the media, but disregard the actions of your own fans.

szyba.jpg

Well done Boixos Nois, well done. My hat is off to the stupidity of Barca's mob.

Besides all of that, I'd like to see a game worth of a Classic. With the players, the potential and the game caliber, on the paper it seems like it's going to be one of the best Clasicos in the recent history, football-wise and I certainly look forward to seeing so on the pitch.

Last edited:
N

Neil1984

Are you kidding me right now ? You're going to try to turn it against Madrid who hasn't done a single thing to Barcelona's players or coaches in recent history ? I guess it's all down to Mourinho's presence, but yeah that's true. U seem to care about anything that Mourinho says in the media, but disregard the actions of your own fans.

szyba.jpg

Well done Boixos Nois, well done. My hat is off to the stupidity of Barca's mob

You do know that the club has banned them from the ground and disassociated themselves from them? Just slightly ironic that you try to tar every Barca fan with the same brush......

Home of Barca Fans