El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I'm not generalising, because I realise some people are absolute tossers and idiots who simply follow their instincts without even trying to think what they're doing. That's why I used the word mob at this particular point.

And indeed, it is ironic that it happens to Madrid opponents most of the time. Throwing bottles, stones, whatever they have. What was it before Inter ? Attacking Mourinho's limousine and throwing eggs over it or something ?

Give me a break. It's disgusting what people can do when they are full of hatred and are too used to winning.

Where are you living ? Open your eyes mate , if you are talking about violance , vandalism , racism & unculturedness ,it has to be the motherfucking Madrid. My sister studied in Valencia. She used to go for Classicos with her catalan friends in the Capital , and you know what they receive , Mandril supporters spitting on their face , breaking their cars & openly insulting them , even some tried to do physically , but authority took action . That was the most frightened moment for her , guess that was the last time. Because then she shifted to Germany.

You are talking about culturedness ? Barcelona being a Zoo ? Atleast we dont have a fucking History of dictatorship & oppression against the poor people with us or with the City itself. Your Club & its people are a disgrace. You don`t deserve to talk about Culture , hatred !! Go feed this shit to your Ultra Sur people.

Visca el BARCAAAAA para la vida y sempreeeeeee ....

Pepe Silvia

The classy Catalans prevail ..

they are shitting in their pants
This. And it doesn't stop at Catalans either. Check out the nonsense posted in this forum the last few days. The whole organization is worried about this one. I'm a little worried too but I expect to see a great match once the first few minutes pass by with both styles on full display. Great players and tactics on both sides.

May the best team win.

gingerless

I am so fucking stoked for this match, :lol:

Even if I'm a pessimist, even if I think we're gonna lose, god damn is it exciting.

And Carvalho

Lol at how high his trousers go up, but my god this clip. Hate him so much. Listen to the joy in Clive the cunts voice aswell, he's so happy the guy England take as one of "their managers" (B.S.) has finally defeated the nasty evil team that owned their 3 time in a row PL champions. Fuck you Mourinho, and fuck you Clive Tyldeslay. We must win.

:lol: biased commentary more plz, i bet he's the typical barca hater just because

a special victory for the special one indeed

it literally took a volcano to errupt and dodgy refereeing to beat us :wink:

J

Jordzibob

:lol: biased commentary more plz, i bet he's the typical barca hater just because

a special victory for the special one indeed

it literally took a volcano to errupt and dodgy refereeing to beat us :wink:

Not biased compared to this.

[video]http://vodpod.com/watch/3349158-arsenal-2-barcelona-2-longer-highlights[/video]

Just listen to it. Watch the absolute amazingness of it anyway. But listen to the snyde little comments he makes during, that you'd normally miss watching it. "Almunia's drop against Birmingham was slightly freakish you know", "THAT'S WHAT ARSENAL CAN DO! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT", etc. It's just sickening. I fucking hate that man, along with Peter Drury, the most patronising idiot commentator ever. His patronising of the African teams at the WC was just sickening. It was like omfg shut up. Alan Green from Radio 5 Live is the best commentator in the world, pure, comedy, entertainment.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2009/nov/15/alan-green-commentator-interview Very entertaining read, during the WC I had the radio on whilst muting the tv in the hopes of him doing what he did at the Euros, he told a fan who stood up in front of him to sit down or he'd shove the mic down his throat, :lol: :lol: :lol: Legend.

Last edited:

gingerless

Not biased compared to this.

[video]http://vodpod.com/watch/3349158-arsenal-2-barcelona-2-longer-highlights[/video]

Just listen to it. Watch the absolute amazingness of it anyway. But listen to the snyde little comments he makes during, that you'd normally miss watching it. "Almunia's drop against Birmingham was slightly freakish you know", "THAT'S WHAT ARSENAL CAN DO! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT", etc. It's just sickening. I fucking hate that man, along with Peter Drury, the most patronising idiot commentator ever. His patronising of the African teams at the WC was just sickening. It was like omfg shut up. Alan Green from Radio 5 Live is the best commentator in the world, pure, comedy, entertainment.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2009/nov/15/alan-green-commentator-interview Very entertaining read, during the WC I had the radio on whilst muting the tv in the hopes of him doing what he did at the Euros, he told a fan who stood up in front of him to sit down or he'd shove the mic down his throat, :lol: :lol: :lol: Legend.

:lol: it's natural for the english to be like that though, they're always rooting for an english team it's so obvious

game is on at like 6 am here

Home of Barca Fans