El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm not generalising, because I realise some people are absolute tossers and idiots who simply follow their instincts without even trying to think what they're doing. That's why I used the word mob at this particular point.

And indeed, it is ironic that it happens to Madrid opponents most of the time. Throwing bottles, stones, whatever they have. What was it before Inter ? Attacking Mourinho's limousine and throwing eggs over it or something ?

Give me a break. It's disgusting what people can do when they are full of hatred and are too used to winning.

Last edited:
N

Neil1984

Of course it will be more intense for Madrid? It's the exact same when Boca play River, when Manchester United play Liverpool, Inter vs AC etc etc. It's derby fever, and unfortunately, whilst most of us are excited for a huge game with a lot at stake, as per usual, and I include all clubs when I say this; derby fever will grip a small minority in a more unfortunate manner. I do not condone the behaviour of these idiots, however, I do find it funny to get on a moral high horse about it. And since your manager seems to enjoy spending his free time trying to antagonise everything to do with Barcelona, he is obviously going to inspire this reaction out of those who cannot control their emotions.

Tomchin

Are you kidding me right now ? You're going to try to turn it against Madrid who hasn't done a single thing to Barcelona's players or coaches in recent history ? I guess it's all down to Mourinho's presence, but yeah that's true. U seem to care about anything that Mourinho says in the media, but disregard the actions of your own fans.
Not sure what your problem is. I merely highlighted that each club has its radicals: Barca have the Boixos Nois, Madrid the Ultras, Manutd the ..., and so on. That's only a very select group, and they don't represent the average fan at all.

El Gato

Villarato!
No, you're right. What represents Barca is exactly what is shown on the clip Jordzi has posted. No need of words, just put the sprinklers on, after all it's the for pitch watering.

Last edited:

Ocurrente

well wolfe. I'm not trying to justify boixos behavior, because what they did was totally wrong, but on the other hand, when you usually provoke other people, you can expect a reaction like that one once in a while. especially knowing the existing rivalry.

No way Pep is gonna start with Mascherano ahead of Sergio, its either Busquets or both...

exactly

J

Jordzibob

Clasico Clasico Clasico Clasico Clasico

Omfg its today!

:2145960713mundoemot:2145960713mundoemot:2145960713mundoemot

Richard.H

I've decided to miss my History lecture. He's a soccer fan too (big Liverpool supporter) so I'm sure he'll understand why I'm gone :)

El Gato

Villarato!
It's probably my last post until after Gran Derbi on the forum so I'd just like to say, good luck, despite all the differences we're probably the two biggest clubs in the world today, we're being spoken of, we're being admired and hated. Everything at this time is down to these 90 minutes which I'm hoping to watch with my mates in a sorta peaceful atmosphere :) I'd like to get through the 19 hours left till the match without having to argue over anything with anyone so I wish you luck guys and may the best team win.

PS: I don't know what it's going to be like after the game for obvious reasons so I feel excused :D

Home of Barca Fans