El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I am typing this at exactly 3:00 AM from New York.....only 12 more hours till the game @_@.....they aren't showing it on any channels I have so i'll have to stick with my streams. God I hope there will be a perfect stream so I won't miss a precious second of this. I'm skipping my class at 2 for this game so im hoping this will be worth it as I have skipped this same class on wednesdays for Barca CL games before because I have it both days lol.
but VISCA BARCA :flagvl8: :scarf: :flagvl8: :scarf:!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have all the faith in the world in our boys and their football.

J

Jordzibob

Lol yeh, Idc about the people in my corridor (who I dont even know anyway). They can deal with the noise level if we score/Madrid score. I am not responsible for my emotions in a game of this magnitude. :D

R

RealMadridd

casillas
ramos pepe carvalho marcelo
khedira alonso
di maria ozil ronaldo
higuain

villa messi pedro
iniesta busquets xavi
abidal pique puyol alves
valdes

J

Jordzibob

+ Pep and Mourinho. The amount of talent on display is unbelievable.

J

Jordzibob

I want to see this place implode. Come on Madrid!!!!

Oh it will. You'll have the pessimists like me, who will see four points behind Madrid as season over. The optimists like Meta, who whilst pissed at the result, can put a positive spin on everything. You'll have the "angry people", OMFG Villa is SHIT, I CANT BELIEVE WE BOUGHT HIM HE SUCKZ SACK PEP MESSI IS CRAP SIGN RONALDO, and of course, people like you, from other clubs, who will simply fan the flames of all the anger and upset.

:D

J

Jordzibob

I expect a good game, not the 0-0 people are putting out there bla bla bla anticlimax, but not a stunning, best fixture ever, type game. Real Madrid are managed by Jose Mourinho, not Ian Holloway. My prediction still stands, 2-0 Real Madrid. Early set piece goal, park the bus, late counter attack. And what I said still stands aswell. If we win 4-0, as some idiots on here are predicting, I will run round my campus naked declaring my love for Abidal.

But yeh this forum could theoretically become trolls paradise if we lose. :lol:

Beast

The Observer
This. And it doesn't stop at Catalans either. Check out the nonsense posted in this forum the last few days. The whole organization is worried about this one. I'm a little worried too but I expect to see a great match once the first few minutes pass by with both styles on full display. Great players and tactics on both sides.

May the best team win.

You are turning to John , Pepe.. a voice in the wilderness
respect as always
we are all worried , but what i'm not worried about is the actual game itself whatever the outcome it will be very entertaining
the amount of talents in both sides dictate that there are so many players from both teams will be looking to make an impact and score a goal /dribble
maybe the best team wins

Home of Barca Fans