El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Trequartista

The good
Its Today :worthy:,will watch the match with a Madridista friend,hopefully I will be online after winning the match,oh forgot:is it after 9h or 10h from now,I am confused

J

Jordzibob

Its Today :worthy:,will watch the match with a Madridista friend,hopefully I will be online after winning the match,oh forgot:is it after 9h or 10h from now,I am confused

Kick off at 9 Spanish time, 8 UK time. Judge from that

J

Jordzibob

That's what I based my prediction on Mido, they score early-setpiece, then park the bus the whole match, then when we're pouring people forward right at the end, they kick us in the balls. 2-0.

Trequartista

The good
That's what I based my prediction on Mido, they score early-setpiece, then park the bus the whole match, then when we're pouring people forward right at the end, they kick us in the balls. 2-0.

2-1 for us,leading by 2 goals and then Higuain scoring a late goal,fuck you is it after 9h or 10h

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
YES! Today is the day that we destroy Real Madrid, I am not worried at all, I was more worried against last seasons Real Madrid then I am about this one. Maschernao and Busquets if they both play will nullify the Real Madrid counter attack and we will just pick them apart if they try and park the bus, they just don't have the players to do that well enough. We are going to win comfortably, so all those pessimists, I expect some cock sucking after the game :lol:

J

Jordzibob

So excited, I've been pissing people off on Fb just counting down on my wall :lol:

J

Jordzibob

YES! Today is the day that we destroy Real Madrid, I am not worried at all, I was more worried against last seasons Real Madrid then I am about this one. Maschernao and Busquets if they both play will nullify the Real Madrid counter attack and we will just pick them apart if they try and park the bus, they just don't have the players to do that well enough. We are going to win comfortably, so all those pessimists, I expect some cock sucking after the game :lol:

I like you, but really....just no.

Home of Barca Fans