El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Sergio

Sergison
It's certainly up there with your other classic turning on the water sprinklers. For a club that holds itself in such high regard its associated with so much classless behaviour.

Beast

The Observer
If Cristiano score tonight.. and scored early, his mental strength will increase by like 100 times and we could walk away victorious

It's certainly up there with your other classic turning on the water sprinklers. For a club that holds itself in such high regard its associated with so much classless behaviour.

agreed

J

Jordzibob

If Cristiano score tonight.. and scored early, his mental strength will increase by like 100 times and we could walk away victorious

agreed

The set piece goal, taking a deflection off the wall, as referred to in my prediction ;)

N

Neil1984

No, you're right. What represents Barca is exactly what is shown on the clip Jordzi has posted. No need of words, just put the sprinklers on, after all it's the for pitch watering.

No problem. Sure we'll get some players intentionally sent off and publically tap up whoever we want. While we're at it we'll send Francos buddies into the changing room to threaten the players..... I've heard it pretty much guarantees an 11-1 win ;-) Maybe we should get our debts pretty much handled for us in a wink wink nudge nudge manner eh?!!! :p

You should be more careful about championing morality!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
No problem. Sure we'll get some players intentionally sent off and publically tap up whoever we want. While we're at it we'll send Francos buddies into the changing room to threaten the players..... I've heard it pretty much guarantees an 11-1 win ;-) Maybe we should get our debts pretty much handled for us in a wink wink nudge nudge manner eh?!!! :p

:worthy:

Beast

The Observer

1- get players intentionally send off = been there done that twice in recent memory
2- tap up players = been there done that several times recently Cesc
3- threaten players in the dressing room = proven by the Barca players @ that time and the historical events to be non other than fiction (check wolfe post in RM thread for more facts not fiction ) , Real were already gazillion goals up before the "half time " fictional incident :lol:
4- debts say hi to Barcelona rezoning their old land and putting up for sale like Real did in the late 90's, Refer to Culeangles for more about the subject and how normal procedure this is = check
5- Neil has no clue what he is talking about = check

Joanthan checking in the same classroom as Neil = a must

so easy debating with the new fans of Barcelona with their lack of knowledge = priceless :lol:

N

Neil1984

1- get players intentionally send off = been there done that twice in recent memory
2- tap up players = been there done that several times recently Cesc
3- threaten players in the dressing room = proven by the Barca players @ that time and the historical events to be non other than fiction (check wolfe post in RM thread for more facts not fiction ) , Real were already gazillion goals up before the "half time " fictional incident :lol:
4- debts say hi to Barcelona rezoning their old land and putting up for sale like Real did in the late 90's, Refer to Culeangles for more about the subject and how normal procedure this is = check
5- Neil has no clue what he is talking about = check

Joanthan checking in the same classroom as Neil = a must

so easy debating with the new fans of Barcelona with their lack of knowledge = priceless :lol:

Tell me something genius, where did I once claim that Barca hadn't done any of this? I was pointing out that while he was trying to take some kind of moral high ground by painting Barca to be a devil of a club, when his own club aren't exactly whiter than white (pardon the irony).

Also, I have read from several sources about the dressing room incident happening as well as a lot of leaning being done before the match. I am happy to be corrected on this, can you link me to some information? I'm always open to correction. But, since you're such a genius you should have known that it was 1 all at half time. 3 nil in the first leg. Quite a stunning capitulation don't you think?

No need to be so elitist, you are assuming that I was coming from this from a particular point of view, which I wasn't. But yea, jump down my throat again. :calmdown:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans