Erling Haaland

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We needed a stronger midfield to help MSN in 2016 and 2017. But yeah the friendship of them was a big too much, i remember a match in which pedro was ignored all the time from MSN as they played among themselves. BBC had no friendship off the pitch, did it help them? But not to forget, their midfield was way stronger.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Actually I don't blame MSN for the 16/17 CL losses...could have done better than 0-3 v Juve but the midfield had decayed exponentially (Busquets and Iniesta were finished and Rakitic was last legs) and the defense was basically Roberto, Alba, Pique, and ancient Mascherano. MATS had also started becoming MATS (although we didn't know it back then)...look at some of those goals conceded v Dybala. They're saveable shots.

15/16 was the huge missed opportunity.

The 0-4 paris was already a clown performance from the team. You dont loose against them with 4 goal difference if you have MSN.

KingLeo10

BBC is also tailor made for CL KO games.

All 3 of them are great in the air.
Bale in his prime was rapid on counter-attacks.
Benz in his prime (and even today :lol: ) is a Rolls-Royce player at link-up play and understanding of how to involve other attackers.
Expert penalty taker in CR7 to top it off if it came to it (like it did v Juve in 2018).

serghei

Serghei slowly turning into BBZ as years go on lol

I agree with him a lot of times. Except for his obsession with height, and his hate of possession football.

But no doubt that superstar bromances lead to team issues. I want no part of that and Xavi better keep an eye out for these things if he wants to form a top side.

serghei

Depends, his sollution for CL(height and physicality) makes little sense to me, considering someone like Zlatan is a CL-ghost.

Its a combination of things that works.

Yea, I edited, the height part always sounds hilarious.

KingLeo10

A CL in 15/16 and another CL in 18/19 and we would presently be sitting as the greatest club in the history of the sport (Because I don't give a shit about those clay European cups won by RM in 50s with like 4 games to play and 8 teams competing). Neither would the other modern fans.

Fine margins I know, and there always are. But, just think if our top players had given that little bit more blood...and some better management than terrorist Barto...

Messigician

Depends, his sollution for CL(height and physicality) makes little sense to me, considering someone like Zlatan is a CL-ghost.

Its a combination of things that works.

Zlatan is pretty good in UCL just unlucky

Matches: 38; Goals: 48; Wins: 24; Draws: 9; Defeats: 5; Points average: 2.13 ; Game winning goals: 13

Fati_Future_BallonDor

A CL in 15/16 and another CL in 18/19 and we would presently be sitting as the greatest club in the history of the sport (Because I don't give a shit about those clay European cups won by RM in 50s with like 4 games to play and 8 teams competing). Neither would the other modern fans.

Fine margins I know, and there always are. But, just think if our top players had given that little bit more blood...and some better management than terrorist Barto...

Shameful performance against Atletico from the team, cant blame barto for it. In 18-19 team had several chances and missed them. It is what it is.

Messigician

You can't blame Barto for team collapsing.

We had quality to get Past Roma, Atletico, Liverpool

Players just were too arrogant and started coasting

Morten

A CL in 15/16 and another CL in 18/19 and we would presently be sitting as the greatest club in the history of the sport.

You see, when you guys go into detail, you all actually admit it started before Valverde (15/16, or 16/17 at the latest) but somehow the official version is to give all blame to Valverde....

They were already mentally frail years before EV took over.

Home of Barca Fans