Erling Haaland

Messigician

Sterlingfan demoted if not true

🚨🚨[ @JanAageFjortoft🥇] | The reports about Erling Haaland and Bar?a are NOT TRUE. There is NO understanding between Haaland camp and Barcelona.

fergus90

I believe Sterlingfan2000 over Jan Fjortoft. He’s just jealous he didn’t get to break the news first despite being close to the Haaland camp.

Rassvet

Stunning turn of events!

I call dibs on the “Let’s hope Erling scores against…” posts starting next season

MTL_Barca

we're getting our ass handed in CL regularly that we've became meme club plus we're in debts left and right,i can't see logic in him wanting to come here. on top of that isn't he madrid fan?

I don't think we have the best chances but i also don't think it's that far fetched. Barca is still a big name, we'll pay what it takes if possible (big if as of now) and taking over as the main man of a new team here (sort of being Messis successor in a way) might not be the least appealing role for someone with Haalands ego.

It's really mostly about the finances in my opinion.

KingLeo10

If by some miracle we do sign him, I will personally see to it that that English wind-up merchant Mateka bot is banned for a year.

M3ls

Salary 30 million (60 with taxes) before taxes.
75 million for the transfer.
About 50 million commissions to the agent, father, girlfriend and his dog.

Plus, this is a player who does not suit Barcelona stylistically at all, and even from the Bundesliga, and even from Borussia, 90 percent of whose players have not made progress in other clubs, on the contrary, they have degraded.

Barcelona, ​​wake up. You went crazy.

JamDav1982

Salary 30 million (60 with taxes) before taxes.
75 million for the transfer.
About 50 million commissions to the agent, father, girlfriend and his dog.

Plus, this is a player who does not suit Barcelona stylistically at all, and even from the Bundesliga, and even from Borussia, 90 percent of whose players have not made progress in other clubs, on the contrary, they have degraded.

Barcelona, ​​wake up. You went crazy.

No.. it was reported as 30m gross salary not net.

M3ls

Close your eyes. Imagine that Xavi has achieved success - our team played as Xavi wanted. You all understand what Xavi means by good football. Now mentally place Halland on the team that plays this kind of football. Do you think he will be comfortable? No.
The ideal team for Halland is a club that plays against an opponent on a collision course, a team whose ball hardly lingers in midfield.

JamDav1982

Close your eyes. Imagine that Xavi has achieved success - our team played as Xavi wanted. You all understand what Xavi means by good football. Now mentally place Halland on the team that plays this kind of football. Do you think he will be comfortable? No.
The ideal team for Halland is a club that plays against an opponent on a collision course, a team whose ball hardly lingers in midfield.

Xavi being forced into Barca wanting Haaland is he?

Who is the CF Xavi really wants?

serghei

I'm not sure Xavi is as close to Pep as initially speculated. IMO, he wants a more adaptable team, as Rijkaard had. That Barca was a possession side as well (nowhere near the machine Pep built though), but was also capable defending leads and playing counters. Haaland works as long as you don't go full-on tiki-taka.

Last edited:

fergus90

Xavi knows the importance of a 9. He pleaded with Pep to keep Eto’o, knew how effective Suarez was. Pep definitely can live without a true 9 as we have seen but I don’t think Xavi shares that same vision.

Home of Barca Fans