Erling Haaland

Messigician

"Haaland is happy with the currentbidding war for his signature and will not rush into making hasty decisions. Manchester city has presented very attractive offer yet Haaland is waiting on Real Madrid's counter offer"

Stunning!

Super agent Raiola is back at it again

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This thread should be dead when it comes to halaand to barca links. Everyone knows my stance on halaand, but for us we can't pay those rumoured wages agree with fin,shoukd be going for a Darwin Nunez type signing till out finances recover.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Should know where he lands before May. Barcas last push for Haaland.

Also, Barca has no problem spending 75million on him, so if we don't land Haaland, expect some other big signing...

"Is t is obvious that the price of Haaland 's transfer that would have to be paid to Dortmund is not so problematic (75 million) and that the salary could be adjusted in the short term if the player bets on the sports project. What remains to be linked is the exact amount of the commissions and how to make that payment. Articulating it in deferred could unravel the issue. In any case, Bar?a wants to be in the final race for Haaland now that his outcome has arrived."

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20220409/1001783262/barca-mueve-sprint-final-haaland.html

So it seems like the commissions are problem, nothing else really. Interesting situation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a beast. World Class. He will score a lot of goals for any team he signs for IMO.

But there are some legit question marks about him for sure. His passing/link-up, how good he is with his back to the goal. I think he's improving in both departments but he still has ways to go there.

Then you add the cost. Massive salary, massive commissions for his agent and father. Possible injury risk due to his stature perhaps? He's built like Zlatan, but Zlatan was a lot smoother and way more athletic.

Temptation

He's a beast. World Class. He will score a lot of goals for any team he signs for IMO.

But there are some legit question marks about him for sure. His passing/link-up, how good he is with his back to the goal. I think he's improving in both departments but he still has ways to go there.

Then you add the cost. Massive salary, massive commissions for his agent and father. Possible injury risk due to his stature perhaps? He's built like Zlatan, but Zlatan was a lot smoother and way more athletic.

Zlatan's game was more stationary and less rushed than Haaland who runs like a madman for no reason. Haaland needs to be smarter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Zlatan's game was more stationary and less rushed than Haaland who runs like a madman for no reason. Haaland needs to be smarter.

That was a bit later on in his career.

Young Zlatan was a demon. He was just on another level technically and athletically tbh. As a pure talent he was incredibly gifted. Haaland might have a better career though. We'll see.

I'm certainly rooting for it because Haaland being good is what could take Norway to a Euro or WC for once after like two decades.

Messigician

Haaland's camp are asking for ?70m in commissions. They believe they are doing Barca a favor

? @BILD

Good deal bros?

75m release clause
70m commission
500k a week wages over a 4 year contract

That isn't so bad

About the same cost as buying a superstar like Griezmann or Hazard except Haaland is proven

Mitchell1978

Haaland's camp are asking for ?70m in commissions. They believe they are doing Barca a favor

? @BILD

Good deal bros?

75m release clause
70m commission
500k a week wages over a 4 year contract

That isn't so bad

About the same cost as buying a superstar like Griezmann or Hazard except Haaland is proven

so were Hazard and Griezmann

Riordon

Liverpool got Jota and Luiz Diaz for a combined fee of 90m. They are doing insanely good already. They are getting Fabio Carvalho, a super young attacking talent for 5m.

We should stay out of this. Straighten the rest of the team with quality.

Co0ter

Liverpool got Jota and Luiz Diaz for a combined fee of 90m. They are doing insanely good already. They are getting Fabio Carvalho, a super young attacking talent for 5m.

We should stay out of this. Straighten the rest of the team with quality.

I think they've done a fantastic job signing free agents and getting players on the cheap. Christensen and Kessie are two new solid players in positions we need as well. What we need now are LB and RB. Dest has improved a lot and is young, but he's not starter material yet. We definitely need a LB. We could afford Dest time to grow under Xavi a bit longer and allow Dani to be coverage for next season.

For the first time in a long time, we have an overall balanced team. Not all WC, but balanced. We have the option to choose where we want to improve next. I can't decide if paying Dembele a little more to see if he'll stay or letting him go and getting Raphina is the better option. Extending him is overall way cheaper, and leaves us a bunch of money to spend elsewhere. I just dont trust Dembele yet.

If we sell players who we no longer need like Depay, Coutinho, Umtiti and Braithwate (we're stuck with Griezman on loan for another year before MAYBE getting money for him) then we should have money to spend. Is it on a fullback or CF? Auba has been delivering though. What to do, what to do.

Home of Barca Fans