Erling Haaland

Co0ter

Haaland is quality, I'm sure he'll do great wherever he goes if his injuries dont become chronic.

His price however, is ridiculous. The buyout, fair. High salary? Fair. However asking these crazy agent and bonus fees for family is ridiculous and reflect incredibly poorly on the player imo. I cant stand Raiola, and I blame the player for using him to do what he does as well.

fergus90

Haaland is indeed top quality, but there are many aspects to his game that get swept under the rug where he could improve a lot. I think his next club will be huge for him for developmental reasons more than anything.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bild reported during the weekend that Man City are having doubts about signing him now due to the commissions wanted by his father and Raiola in this deal. Alfie Haaland want 30m while Raiola want 40m.

On top of that they want a 20-30m net salary for Haaland.

Messigician

Bild reported during the weekend that Man City are having doubts about signing him now due to the commissions wanted by his father and Raiola in this deal. Alfie Haaland want 30m while Raiola want 40m.

Bargain

serghei

They must be out of their minds. :lol:

Messigician

They must be out of their minds. :lol:

You're literally a Barca fan

El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page 🔴👇🏻 @elmundoes

- ?555,237,619 contract [4 years].

- ?138m per season fixed + variables.

- ?115,225,000 as ?renewal fee? just for accepting the contract.

- ?77,929,955 loyalty bonus.

You really want to go there?

DonAK

A couple of guys close to Haaland's family keep saying that this is false but man there's too much smoke about all these demands from everywhere.

CatalinR10

El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page ������ @elmundoes

worth it

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Perhaps him going to Madrid and milking Madrid dry, while we benefit from the star effect on La Liga is the best case scenario. :p

DonAK

Messigician stop spamming in every thread. I won't tell you again.

Messi was overpaid too although those El Mundo contract details are misleading. He didn't see anywhere close to 138m per season due to a lot of variables we missed out on(CL + La Liga trophies). Still probably got somewhere close to 90-100m gross though which is around 50m net per season shall we say.

Messi at 50m net was overpaid IMO and Messi at the same age of 21 was 10x the player Haaland is. And he got this crazy salary after a decade of elite GOAT-tier performances.

Messigician

Messigician stop spamming in every thread. I won't tell you again.

Messi was overpaid too although those El Mundo contract details are misleading. He didn't see anywhere close to 138m per season due to a lot of variables we missed out on(CL + La Liga trophies). Still probably got somewhere close to 90-100m gross though which is around 50m net per season shall we say.

Messi at 50m net was overpaid IMO and Messi at the same age of 21 was 10x the player Haaland is. And he got this crazy salary after a decade of elite GOAT-tier performances.

Not misleading at all

It's his confirmed contract

Missing out on 3m for the champions league, plus 2m on laliga that one year hardly the end of the world

Temptation

El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page 🔴👇🏻 @elmundoes

Savagician. You're on fire bro.

Joan

El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page ������ @elmundoes

Have to sit down every time I see this.

Stunning.

Home of Barca Fans