Erling Haaland

Birdy

If City wins treble but he drops tonight's performance in the return and the final, he doesn't deserve Ballon D Or

vuji_31

Well he was shit against RM and Man Unt i most important games, even if he wins CL I don't think he should win ballon d'oor

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Won the treble, but ghosted ever since that 2nd leg against Bayern. It’s crazy how much he disappeared at the end, actually. City lucky to have clutch midfielders like Rodri and Gundogan. Absolutely no chance at the Ballon d’Or now with these disasterclasses he delivered in every final for the treble.

raskolnikov

Won the treble, but ghosted ever since that 2nd leg against Bayern. It’s crazy how much he disappeared at the end, actually. City lucky to have clutch midfielders like Rodri and Gundogan. Absolutely no chance at the Ballon d’Or now with these disasterclasses he delivered in every final for the treble.
I think he will win, treble, stats and recency bias. World cup was a long time ago already in peoples mind. With Messi leaving Europe they will give it to Haaland despite being a roided Inzaghi type player in a stacked team that bailed him out a lot.

Nello

I think he will win, treble, stats and recency bias. World cup was a long time ago already in peoples mind. With Messi leaving Europe they will give it to Haaland despite being a roided Inzaghi type player in a stacked team that bailed him out a lot.
well if we talking stats, Messi has more G/A than any other player in europe this season:messi:

Home of Barca Fans