Erling Haaland

Daisymorr

Personally I Still think Mbappe is better.
Mbappe has a lot of baggage it would seem and is a bit of a diva, Haaland on the other hand seems to be a really good Team player.

I want to like Haaland more as a Player but I cant. I would prefer to pay $$$ to watch Mbappe.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

It will be an absolute scandal if he wins the ballon Dor, and I say that as someone who loves this guy to bits.

Completely anonymous in both semi final games, the final, and the FA cup final. Meanwhile, Messi dragged his side by the bootlaces with goals against every team bar one in the World Cup.

Watching that and comparing it to how Messi played in CL finals in his prime. Completely different stratosphere of player honestly. Give him his 8th.

bastardo

Im convinced now, no way will Haaland ever be better than Mbappe unless he drastically improves his all round game. Hes a great goalscorer. Ruud was a great goalscorer but nobody is taking him over Henry at the peak of their rivalry.

KingLeo10

Mbappe better than him in big games. But Mbappe's progress has stalled or actually started to regress.

Either way, both are pretenders compared to the GOAT and Golnaldo. Won't see either of these two dominate CL semis and finals like those 2 did.

MagIX

Mbappe is a great player, Haaland a great scorer.
Technically Haalend is quite limited, but a slightly better scorer.
I think Mbappe would do wonders playing for a team like Manchester City

Morten

Might end up at the city rivals if they are sold to the Saudis or something.

Jenks

Would he have the discipline to play for Man City? I'm not sure Pep would allow him to cheat off the ball the way his other teams have done.

Temptation

Mbappe better than him in big games. But Mbappe's progress has stalled or actually started to regress.

Either way, both are pretenders compared to the GOAT and Golnaldo. Won't see either of these two dominate CL semis and finals like those 2 did.

His progress hasn't stalled lol. It's just not in the spotlight coz he plays in a joke league.

He has gradually improved his all round game since breaking out. Haaland hasn't and can't coz he's one of the most limited players of all time. Take away his pace and he has nothing left. He's a 6'4 tall guy who can't head the ball or hold up play. It's his pace, finishing and movement that's immaculate. He's the ultimate poacher. RVN on steroids basically (RVN had a tad more to his game).

Morten

Haaland isnt going to improve Technically, cause that doesn't really happen after youth level, but he should be able to improve certain things, heading ability for one.

Porque

His progress hasn't stalled lol. It's just not in the spotlight coz he plays in a joke league.

He has gradually improved his all round game since breaking out. Haaland hasn't and can't coz he's one of the most limited players of all time. Take away his pace and he has nothing left. He's a 6'4 tall guy who can't head the ball or hold up play. It's his pace, finishing and movement that's immaculate. He's the ultimate poacher. RVN on steroids basically (RVN had a tad more to his game).

Haaland is just a slightly better version of Shaun Goater basically.

Nello

It will be an absolute scandal if he wins the ballon Dor, and I say that as someone who loves this guy to bits.

Completely anonymous in both semi final games, the final, and the FA cup final. Meanwhile, Messi dragged his side by the bootlaces with goals against every team bar one in the World Cup.

Watching that and comparing it to how Messi played in CL finals in his prime. Completely different stratosphere of player honestly. Give him his 8th.

Completely agree. Guy wasn't even the best/most important player in this city team. Likes of KDB, Gundogan and Silva had a much bigger impact in the last part of the season.

Home of Barca Fans