Erling Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he'll win the BdO because of the treble and I doubt Messi cares after winning the WC lol

Raketa10

Messi should win it. This guy was a ghost in the final. To be fair Mbappe is far better and much more complete player than Haaland will ever be.

fergus90

To be fair even in the Bayern game it took two individual mistakes from Upamecano to get him involved otherwise it was kinda the same. Also missed that pen in Germany.

Wonderful player in the box though when given service and his goal record can't dispute that.

Raketa10

To be fair even in the Bayern game it took two individual mistakes from Upamecano to get him involved otherwise it was kinda the same. Also missed that pen in Germany.

Wonderful player in the box though when given service and his goal record can't dispute that.
There is a big difference between Haaland and Messi or even Mbappe. Messi created chances for himself during his entire career. However, Haaland needs other to create for him while he is waiting in the box. IMHO take that cyborg physique from him and you have just an average player and nothing more. If I had to choose I would always choose Mbappe over Haaland for my team.

fergus90

There is a big difference between Haaland and Messi or even Mbappe. Messi creates chances for himself and so does Mbappe. However Haaland needs other to create for him while he is waiting in the box. IMHO take that cyborg physique from him and you have just an average player and nothing more.
Sure Haaland is a pure striker, Mbappe can also be kept quiet when marked tightly against a player with pace. Give him space and he will destroy you though.

Difference with Messi is that Messi was better than the best goalscorer but also the greatest chance creator, dribbler and key passer to go with it.

Daisymorr

One of the worst games he has played.
Wasn't involved at all, but maybe Inter just did a good job on him.
Cant agrue with 52 goals in his 1st season.

Interesting to see will he score a similar number next year or will there be a big drop off.

jamrock

Think he might be one of those players that never win the golden ball, despite being great I think their will always be someone better.

Home of Barca Fans