Erling Haaland

Blackened

he can have the golden shoe ..... ballon d'or supposed to be for the best player overall despite how many goals he scored ..... guys like zidane figo rivaldo ronaldinho would never win it if they played in this era i guess

Messi should've won it in 16-18 but they
An excellent post.

Morten

Mbappe is clear. People on this forum who said Haaland is better are clueless fucks.

Thats true, Mbappe is more talented, but on the other hand, he is content with staying in a subpar league for most of his career, he will only really be relevant whenever he plays tournaments for France.

KingLeo10

Both Mbappe and Haaland are discount tier compared to Messi and CR7, especially prime Messi.

This dude is basically shaping up to have a Lewandowski like career. Lots of empty goals but in the big games, usually more miss than hit.

L3v1s

Mbappe is clear. People on this forum who said Haaland is better are clueless fucks.
Well, Mbappe is certainly more talented but I think Haaland outshined him last season. So maybe they were saying it in certain context. Besides that, I feel that a lot of people like him more because of his character(myself included). It doesn't necessarily mean he is better than the turtle, but he can go a long way if he keeps that attitude. Mbappe at 24 has a lot of haters because of the way he behaves, all the soap operas regarding his contracts etc. Even many Real Madrid fans are starting to despise him.

malvolio

Well, Mbappe is certainly more talented but I think Haaland outshined him last season. So maybe they were saying it in certain context. Besides that, I feel that a lot of people like him more because of his character(myself included). It doesn't necessarily mean he is better than the turtle, but he can go a long way if he keeps that attitude. Mbappe at 24 has a lot of haters because of the way he behaves, all the soap operas regarding his contracts etc. Even many Real Madrid fans are starting to despise him.
It only took a monster save from Emiliano Martinez for you to change your opinion. Mbappe would probably have been back to back WC winner, at 24. Haaland will never do that, probably won't even reach the WC quarters/semis.

Likeable/cool guy - Haaland
Better footballer and higher football talent - Mbappe

jamrock

Haaland plays for Norway, Mbappe plays for a stacked french team, can't really hold that against him, in a comparison between both.

CL is the only fair ground for both.

But Mbappe is better than haaland

Home of Barca Fans