Ernesto Valverde - V1

Raketa10

If he doesn’t win on sunday it will be clear he has no clue how to win La Liga. Playing safe with squad like this is LUDICROUS!

Sorin

He's saving grace was adding solidity to our defensive line but you can't even praise him for that anymore. We're getting overrun again. So many times Las Palmas were facing our back 4 unimpeded, i almost build a two story house with the bricks I shat.

If, by next Saturday, we are behind Atletico, he should be fired immediately, or we're going to get knocked out of the CL as well.

Wonder if B-dog would do it, he's actually been showing some balls lately.

FC433

We all knew that Pique was not going to play anyway, why not call Mina to work on his confidence? It is never a good move to keep kicking a player out of the squad for no reason and suddenly one day starts him and expects something.

El Guaje

This one isn't just on Valverde though. Umtiti, Messi, Suarez, Busquets, Iniesta, Roberto, Digne all were not their usual self or playing bad.

He is to blame for the conservative football we play, he is to blame form playing Vidal and fucking Paulinho when they have nothing to do in the XI whatsoever. And to make shit even worse he had Coutinho and Dembele on the bench. What is the point of keeping Coutinho on the bench? Why is Vidal playing instead of Dembele?

He is getting exposed. He is a huge fraud who just happened to have huuuge amounts of luck because Real is shittier than you could imagine and because we've managed to win and get results even tho we've been shit gamewise.

Soon we'll drop out of CL and get passed by ATM in the league.

Raketa10

He did’t spare anyone today appart from Pique and we still did’t win. Team is now dead tired ant if we lose on sunday we’ll most probably lose La Liga.

serghei

How can you even bottle La Liga after having that lead? That would be one of the most incredible signs of being a fraud in your profession.

dakt

This one isn't just on Valverde though. Umtiti, Messi, Suarez, Busquets, Iniesta, Roberto, Digne all were not their usual self or playing bad.

It's solely on him. He should have know that players won't come out as motivated as against some better team and so bring the best squad out to seal the game as soon as possible....and then make decision who to rest.

ebc_99

Still think we will win the league, Atletico will drop points even if the beat us I can't see them taking it. But Valvere is pissing me off with his conservative football, if you have Coutinho and Dembele on the bench then you better win. To start Vidal over Dembele is crazy and Iniesta over Coutinho especially as Andres will likely play again against Atletico, crazy stuff.

blackrum

Bottling la liga would indeed be inexcusable, but there's a still a big step between that and drawing with Las Palmas tonight.

fergus90

His team selection and tactics are tailor made for teams pushing to finish in the top 8. Won't make it past two seasons at a maximum.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Still think we will win the league, Atletico will drop points even if the beat us I can't see them taking it. But Valvere is pissing me off with his conservative football, if you have Coutinho and Dembele on the bench then you better win. To start Vidal over Dembele is crazy and Iniesta over Coutinho especially as Andres will likely play again against Atletico, crazy stuff.

They likely will drop points, but Atletico right now are in insane form and playing very well. If they had Diego Costa from the start of the season they might have been in the same position as we are. Should not underestimate them given the form they are in and how we're dropping points lately.

Home of Barca Fans