Ernesto Valverde - V1

serghei

After Pep Barça is still waiting for a world class manager. please bring Conte

:lol: True, Conte's doing great at Chelsea. Pushing hard for that Europa League spot.

Valverde's work has been impressive in recent weeks though. We were thinking that the Atletico game would seal the deal completely, and now it became a game we must not lose or else the league could very well be gone.

malvolio

Winning tonight would have given us the option to draw/lose vs atletico. I think that's why he chose to play nearly all of the 11 eleven. But with Paulinho and Vidal he got it horribly wrong. We are already handicapped when Paulinho is on the pitch.

Quiz: if Barca loses the league, name two people that should be fired:

mine:
1. Bartomeu
2. EV

I hate Farto as much as anyone but again, he and Robert have given EV signings that the latter refuses to make use of. Except for Paulinho, of course :lol:

Farto's actually been doing well lately, as much as I hate to admit it. This is on EV.

Last edited:

Sorin

There is never an excuse to use Vidal when there are better players on the bench. No excuse.

I mean, even if Dembele shits the bed you still won't lose shit cuz Vidal is not even shit. He adds nothing useful to the team. Everytime he receives a pass the ball bounces 5 meters off of him. He's a nothing player that has no future at us. Why keep giving him minutes over a talented kid who could develop into one of the best players in the world? It makes no fucking sense!

Paulinho nowadays is the same kind of shit with the added bonus that he at least contributed towards our point total at the beginning of the season. Still a nothing player with no future.

Cule4life

The Culest
But.....but.....we haven't lost yet and the manager knows more than us........

I see the Valverde apologists have gone into hiding. This is some Tata level of shit we are seeing on the pitch, only we have been very lucky this season coupled with Madrid shitting the bed. And you can't even blame the squad when Valverde has been picking his workhorses over the flair players against tough opposition like Las Palmas. The players look tired and without any ideas. Same old sideways passing with Paulinho and Vidal stinking up the place. The solution is visible to everyone except Ernesto "no-balls" Valverde.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valverde suggesting we got overconfident. What rubbish. We played like a bunch of pussies trying to score one goal and defend our way the rest of the game not looking confident at all, and if possible try to score a couple of more goals through a counter attack.

We need to play like a proper big team and go for the win instead of this slow shit defensive football.

FCBfan22

Team looks like they have 0 fun on the pitch. Last week they were clearly enjoying themselves. And when Messi enjoys himself on the pitch, he is destroying.

Why was Suarez playing today? If he can't terrorise the CB's he doesn't play well.

Home of Barca Fans