Ernesto Valverde - V1

Horatio

You're welcome
It's solely on him. He should have know that players won't come out as motivated as against some better team and so bring the best squad out to seal the game as soon as possible....and then make decision who to rest.

This tactic of starting with best squad to seal it early I see popping up in a few posts now. Before the game however most wanted to see star players get rested because this Las Palmas is dogshit. Funny how that works.

CatalinR10

if he doesn't start coutinho+dembele against atletico then he is a fucking moron.

Club spent 300 mil on these 2 players and you decide to start them on the bench against las fucking palmas which is on the 18th position in la liga.

FC433

But.....but.....we haven't lost yet and the manager knows more than us........

I see the Valverde apologists have gone into hiding. This is some Tata level of shit we are seeing on the pitch, only we have been very lucky this season coupled with Madrid shitting the bed. And you can't even blame the squad when Valverde has been picking his workhorses over the flair players against tough opposition like Las Palmas. The players look tired and without any ideas. Same old sideways passing with Paulinho and Vidal stinking up the place. The solution is visible to everyone except Ernesto "no-balls" Valverde.

I think you need to relax a little bit. Most of us criticize him when does not do well and praise him when does do well, and this how it should be. At the end of season we can have the final saying; however, at this point he could be everything or nothing.

We still have the chance to win the treble and at the same time we could end up with nothing.

Sunday is going to be a very good game to see what he can do.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Valverde wins the league he has done a damn fine job and I think he will.

All hail EV!

Yes, but he need to be a bit more proactive going forward. Starting to get too slow and predictable and Atletico are in insanely good form right now. Need to play better and play our best players and rest them when we're leading and winning.

JamDav1982

This tactic of starting with best squad to seal it early I see popping up in a few posts now. Before the game however most wanted to see star players get rested because this Las Palmas is dogshit. Funny how that works.

Exactly.

Folk were moaning the likes of Suarez were even playing and wanted more rotations.

Raketa10

Team looks like they have 0 fun on the pitch. Last week they were clearly enjoying themselves. And when Messi enjoys himself on the pitch, he is destroying.

Why was Suarez playing today? If he can't terrorise the CB's he doesn't play well.

This!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

This is also true. We "should have" played without Alba, Suarez who was also trying to skip the match.

Stoichkov1

How can you even bottle La Liga after having that lead? That would be one of the most incredible signs of being a fraud in your profession.

Ferguson had a 5 point lead over City after 31 matches and bottled the league, and Ferguson is the GOAT of coaches.

Home of Barca Fans