Ernesto Valverde - V1

Neymessi

Lol. I can already see this season going exactly like the last one. Tons of shit misleading wins that masks the faults and after a lot of unconvincing wins the narrative starts to run that he is a good coach as how can someone be so lucky so often.? Still remember vividly at the end of the last season that I was arguing how misleading the whole of last season was against plenty of members who refused to call it lucky or misleading. This dude sucked ass for the majority of the last season and has shown no signs of not sucking ass this season. Jamdav really should enlighten us how EV is still great.

serghei

Should have acted in the heat of the moment and sacked him post Roma. We had few things to lose. Title was in the bag. We had enough time to start serious talks with more ambitious managers for the summer. Guys like Sarri, Tuchel etc.

serghei

Setien for 19/20?

3 European finals, winning 1.

Not to mention that Simeone created that team. He developed Griezmann from a talented player from Sociedad into a world beater. He created Saul, Koke, Costa all those guys. And he's all charisma, all bold leadership. Simeone's left nut has bigger leadership than Valverde.

Valverde is nothing but a midtable level manager, in charge of a 800m. squad. Everything about him screams midtable. Even his demeanors show he doesn't have a leader bone in him.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Tactical mastermind, when he subbed off Dembele for Vidal, I knew that he is on that another level of thinking, hope he puts a signature on that 2 year extension contract.

Hope this is sarcasm.

I would actually take Mourinho over this clown. Disaster of a manager. Complete fraud.

Raketa10

I really can’t understand our management board. They are willing to spend millions on players and than they hire a mid table team manager! A poor’s man Mourinho! It’s like giving an F1 car to a bus driver! Our main problem is not Suarez, our main problem is Valverde.

Cool

Are we done with the 4-3-3, clearly Messi is not interested in being played as RW and Suarez won’t be dropped for Coutinho/Dembele - Messi - Malcom attacking trio. So, what is it?

A disjointed 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1?

Also ffs stop subbing out Demeble, he was out there making things happen and gave us speed on the counter, nope, he subbed him out for Vidal in order to plug close the right wing but that didn’t do shit, doesn’t change the fact that when Roberto is pressed he gets exposed for being a lilability in defense and no Vidal can change that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Want to see Dembele - Messi - Malcom next game vs Huesca.

Dembele's improving game by game and Malcom is good at making runs behind the defence and is a very direct player. Could work well. At least worth trying it out, especially vs Huesca.

I hope he doesn't return to his 4-4-2 fetish, because both Coutinho and Dembele looked lost in the 2nd half when he switched the formation.

Barcilliant

I hate this manager more then any we've had. I mean we've had some shitty managers in the past but they still weren't this bad.

Surely the board must be concerned.

serghei

Want to see Dembele - Messi - Malcom next game vs Huesca.

Dembele's improving game by game and Malcom is good at making runs behind the defence and is a very direct player. Could work well. At least worth trying it out, especially vs Huesca.

Won't get any of that. Suarez is too strong in the team for yes men like Valverde to touch. Has a high hierarchic position inside the structure of the team. He'll decide to take it on the easier targets, newcomers and younger players who aren't that vocal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans