Ernesto Valverde - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
Valgreen wankfest

Atletico the powerful warrior workhorses lost exactly the same way as us today weeks ago. What did Valgreen learn? Nada

We lost exactly the same way as us one year ago. What did Valmiera learn? Zip

If the manager can't impart a winning mentality in a team, who can?

The core of the team is mentally fragile. But who plays them match after match, not even subbing them, while the young players are subbed robotically at the same time?

Which team apart from Chelsea has won the CL in the recent past by parking the bus?

How many CLs have we won in our history playing like cowards?

Give this team to Klopp and the Liverpool team to Valverde. Would you bet your house Ernie's team would win? :lol:

You really are a huge egomaniac. Rather than admitting you were wrong about Valgreen and your beloved workhorses, you have decided to dig in and go full retard.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
the players should not get a pass imo. alba, busquets, suarez, Coutinho, even rakitic were all awful and played like mental midgets. the senior players that come out with credit are pique, vidal, messi. ten Stegen made an error but I forgive him as it is rare for him.

so yes while we should criticise valverde, and it's impossible for him to continue after tonights result. let's not overlook the fact that some guys need to be shipped out sooner rather than later. it's possible for blame to be assigned to more than one culprit.

and no I don't think another manager would have got them to play mentally tougher, if another manager made them uncomfortable in any way there would have been a clash with those "senior" players.

serghei

I suggest we put his name back to Ernesto Valverde. The name has become synonym with retardation anyway, so there's no point to change it anyway.

Raketa10

This is a very average barça squad with loads of players that have declined and newplayers that are disappointments, results are mostly thanks to Messi and in a lesser degree Ter Stegen, and occasionally Suarez, Alba, Pique...

A total BULLSHIT! Statements like this are loughable! Give Lpool midfield to Valverde and he wouldn't win anything.

Havesaks

The biggest joke tonight is still all those "fans" creeping out their holes to hate. A personality like costanza seems to have The win of his season.

Anyway, lets just blame everything on Valverde, like raketa says life is easy and fire Ev and this team will win trebles every season.

Lets forget about la liga title x 2 cdr title and cdr-finale

serghei

the players should not get a pass imo. alba, busquets, suarez, Coutinho, even rakitic were all awful and played like mental midgets. the senior players that come out with credit are pique, vidal, messi. ten Stegen made an error but I forgive him as it is rare for him.

so yes while we should criticise valverde, and it's impossible for him to continue after tonights result. let's not overlook the fact that some guys need to be shipped out sooner rather than later. it's possible for blame to be assigned to more than one culprit.

I think this is more of a proof that the fault is with the manager much more than with the players. The manager is the main responsible with the overall aspect of the team. And we're not talking a player or two here, the whole team was a terrible mess two years in a row under pressure.

We are like United, except teams in Spain fear us as if we're gods for some reason.

George_Costanza

Great managers make systems, not teams which put all their attacks attacking plan into 1 player.

Klopp is a great manager. Ernie is a crap/average/mediocre manager.

Great manager with good players is better than crap manager with top players.

We could have signed Klopp. Lucho after the second season didn't want to continue and Klopp was free after leaving BVB. Our board forced Lucho with the extension. If only common sense is more common with our board!!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think this is more of a proof that the fault is with the manager much more than with the players. The manager is the main responsible with the overall aspect of the team. And we're not talking a player or two here, the whole team was a terrible mess two years in a row under pressure.

We are like United, except teams in Spain fear us as if we're gods for some reason.

in my opinion, a manager that challenged these seniors in any way would have "clashed" with them. they need top be moved on.

valverde does share blame with his approach to the game. starting Roberto was criminal.

Home of Barca Fans