Ernesto Valverde - V1

Sorin

I just don't want to hear excuses about our players being worse than Liverpool's. Thry had 2 of their 4 most important players out. At half time they lost their left back. One of their midfield transfers this season was also injured(Keita).4 fucking important players out. They fucking played with Henderson, Fabinho, Milner, Shaqiri and fecking Origi. You would have laughed if we ever bought one of them few years ago. It's inexcusable to lose to that team in such fashion. We were not hit on counters, we were straight up dominated even in pissesion for large periods of time. And like many of us know, the real difference is that they have a world class manager and we have a below average one.

This retard has aboslutely destroyed us and everything Barcelona stands for. I'm feeling sick just thinking that this guy was provided with the opportunity to coach a team like Barcelona. It makes me sick to know that he put foot on the grass of Camp Nou as our manager.

My vacation can t come soon enough. I need a break.

serghei

in my opinion, a manager that challenged these seniors in any way would have "clashed" with them. they need top be moved on.

Yep, and moving on players when there is no better alternative is one of the main obligations of a manager. How many players did Pep cut? Now Zidane is ready to cut some big names too.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The mental gymnastics of the Valverde cult is something else. Now the fucking team thats worth 1 billion is fucking shite but somehow mighty liverpool with Origi , Shaqiri , Milner , Henderon , Wijnaldum are a bunch of world beaters ? You guys are getting fucking pathetic.

Raketa10

in my opinion, a manager that challenged these seniors in any way would have "clashed" with them. they need top be moved on.

valverde does share blame with his approach to the game. starting Roberto was criminal.

Than clash with them or don't take the job! If the idea for Barca is to play and lose like we did tonight than fuck this!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The mental gymnastics of the Valverde cult is something else. Now the fucking team thats worth 1 billion is fucking shite but somehow mighty liverpool with Origi , Shaqiri , Milner , Henderon , Wijnaldum are a bunch of world beaters ? You guys are getting fucking pathetic.

As a TEAM, they were better than us. We have the better players, but they had the better TEAM. We're more a country club than a football team when the going gets tough.

serghei

I know Liverpool has the worst fans ever possibly, but they are a great team and imo their manager is everything you'd want a manager to be. Also, I'd rather watch his pressers than Valverde's football games. They're more entertaining.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yep, and moving on players when there is no better alternative is one of the main obligations of a manager. How many players did Pep cut? Now Zidane is ready to cut some big names too.

well at barca it's a bit different because the manager doesn't control the comings and goings that much, with a few exceptions. (Pep when he gained credibility, lucho after he won cl)

it's on the board to recognise the new direction needed.

as for valverde, he always had his limitations, he is not a manager with a long term vision, doesn't develop youth, but did a decent job of stabilising barca when many thought real would walk the league. he came up short in Europe and clearly isn't cut out for it. his time here has come to an end.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
As a TEAM, they were better than us. We have the better players, but they had the better TEAM. We're more a country club than a football team when the going gets tough.

No doubt , they were the better team in Camp Nou aswell. Which means they had a better system --> which means that they had a much superior manager. But the usual suspects are out here again trying to shift the blame away from this cuck of a manger.

gregorrin10

The biggest joke tonight is still all those "fans" creeping out their holes to hate. A personality like costanza seems to have The win of his season.

Anyway, lets just blame everything on Valverde, like raketa says life is easy and fire Ev and this team will win trebles every season.

Lets forget about la liga title x 2 cdr title and cdr-finale

Oh just shut up will you. Can someone ban this fucker already?

Last edited:

serghei

well at barca it's a bit different because the manager doesn't control the comings and goings that much, with a few exceptions. (Pep when he gained credibility, lucho after he won cl)

it's on the board to recognise the new direction needed.

as for valverde, he always had his limitations, he is not a manager with a long term vision, doesn't develop youth, but did a decent job of stabilising barca when many thought real would walk the league. he came up short in Europe and clearly isn't cut out for it. his time here has come to an end.

Yes it does. Only untouchable player is Messi.

xXKonan

Give Valverde the 2009-11 Squads and he will find a way to fuck that up as well.

He isn't cut out for the big boys.

Raketa10

I just don't want to hear excuses about our players being worse than Liverpool's. Thry had 2 of their 4 most important players out. At half time they lost their left back. One of their midfield transfers this season was also injured(Keita).4 fucking important players out. They fucking played with Henderson, Fabinho, Milner, Shaqiri and fecking Origi. You would have laughed if we ever bought one of them few years ago. It's inexcusable to lose to that team in such fashion. We were not hit on counters, we were straight up dominated even in pissesion for large periods of time. And like many of us know, the real difference is that they have a world class manager and we have a below average one.

This retard has aboslutely destroyed us and everything Barcelona stands for. I'm feeling sick just thinking that this guy was provided with the opportunity to coach a team like Barcelona. It makes me sick to know that he put foot on the grass of Camp Nou as our manager.

My vacation can t come soon enough. I need a break.

Not to mention they played without Chamberlain this entire season.

Home of Barca Fans