Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malvolio

With NL he’s had 0 good games. The team says putting too much pressure on himself to do well. Don’t think that’s on Koeman.
Did score the goal against France that got disallowed.

Memphis also barely did anything right this tournament. Again, not much Koeman can do there.
The current Netherlands team is a shambles and has been for years now. You can put Pep in there and results would be the same, the talent just isn't there.

Them and Italy are rotting carcasses that shouldn't be watched by anyone with a brain.

And of course Birdy rates a bum like Xavi Simmons, another loser who will be labelled a wonderkid at 28.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

1719381152158.png

This poor refugee just found out that Germany had declined his application for asylum.

Officials revealed the reason for the rejection was that he was found to have committed numerous robberies across Germany last year, with an associate called Real Madrid.

Maradona37

View attachment 10465

This poor refugee just found out that Germany had declined his application for asylum.

Officials revealed the reason for the rejection was that he was found to have committed numerous robberies across Germany last year, with an associate called Real Madrid.
I have seen a few recent photos like this and it's worrying how emaciated he looks. He's a professional athlete and shouldn't be this slim.

I hope he's okay behind the scenes because I have been really skinny like this before (not now) and it is no fun. You constantly feel tired, headaches etc.

Home of Barca Fans