FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Maria

Aparently Gus Ledes is leaving, while Ilie's contract has been renewed. Between Eusebio and the players that are leaving(plus those that are staying), I think it will be a miracle if we remain in Liga Adelante next season. :(

khaled_a_d

Aparently Gus Ledes is leaving, while Ilie's contract has been renewed. Between Eusebio and the players that are leaving(plus those that are staying), I think it will be a miracle if we remain in Liga Adelante next season. :(

There will be new signings and more players promoted ,in addition to players who will keep developing like Dongue,Edgar Le ,Grimaldo etc
And tbh ,Eusebio overall results ain't bad ,it is just the fact that he isn't developing the players well enough for the first team

spark

I dont like Eusebio but I dont really like the edification of the Lucho 3rd place team either. That team conceded 63 goals but being carried offensively by oldies like Soriano and Nolito could offset it. People like Armando, Carmona, Saul and Abraham got far too much playing time for my liking. I cant forget Edu Oriol either. Young people like Dalmau or Rochina left when they didn't get any real opportunity and he's the one that sent Cuenca on loan. Lucho is a winner and ambitious, its difficult to see him accepting the type of young squad we had the last two years. He would have wanted a couple more experienced players to replace Nolito and Jonathan. Life could be better than under Eusebio but we don't need to look at castilla. They were in the relegation battle for most of the season. Casemiro and Mosquera are what helped them be more competitive in the midfield in the last third of the season. For the other two thirds of that they were just as unbalanced. I dont know how you can call Deulo a brat when Jese still has the same character as the boy who kicked the referee 4 or so years ago. This season he even spat at someone. Its always there under the surface. The same character type of the Soldado's and Muniain's of this world.

Last edited:

jamrock

I personally have no problem with 3_4 Joe nothing's being in the team, they are need to give the team balance, as long as mist of the other youngsters are developing and their is a clear idea behind how we play I am happy.

spark

When its the right players definitely. It was just really hard to watch fat guys like Saul and Carmona bumbling around in the most un Barca style imaginable.

F

Flavia

And Barça B ended at the 9th position, with 57 points. Behind rm castilla :angry:

Home of Barca Fans