FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

F

Flavia

Last time I checked it was 4-1. How is this 4-4 now? What happened?

Garrus

The amount of goals we coincide is the best proof that this team doesn't follow our philosophy, Because If it was used the opposite should happen. :facepalm:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Somewhere, fearing for his life probably, Oscar Garcia is having a nice laugh right about now

I bet he is. His current club, Maccabi Tel Aviv, is sitting comfortably in second place in Ligat Ha'Al and could easily progress to Ligat Leumit.

Last edited:

yahudi

As we enter the two weeks without football, how about getting our Eusebio on? Who would you buy/promote/sell this winter?

Let's get cray

yahudi

IN:
  • Luis Alberto (permanently)
  • Marcos Senna (wishful thinking) or any other DM with top-flight experience
  • Sergi Samper

OUT:
  • Edgar Ie -> only played 10 min so far, might be better off somewhere else
  • Gus Ledes / Agostinho Ca -> one similar player too many for one spot
  • Jordi Quintilla -> same as Ie
  • Angel Sainz -> same as above
  • Kiko Femenia -> didn't work out as planned
  • Javi Espinosa -> shattered confidence, lack of playing time. a loan might help

I feel the Eusebio power flowing through... must resist the urge to play Lobato..... dhwdhkadbakbdabdkadba

Last edited:

Maria

I think Eusebio is the person I hate the most in the world of football..not even Mou or Pepe came close. He's a terrible tactician, he's even worse at developing young talents(we're lucky that Deulofeu is tough because another one would have been with the confidence destroyed by now; and if Deulo is an atacking player and let's say that he doesn't need to learn so much from Eusebio, Grimaldo really needs someone to guide him at the moment because I don't thing that he is developing like he should) and his substitutions are bad. Also let's not forget for his love towards Cristian "the next Iniesta" Lobato. I really wish I could have seen the images with him crying at the half-time of a game. :wub:

GiantKiller

OUT:
  • Edgar Ie -> only played 10 min so far, might be better off somewhere else
  • Gus Ledes / Agostinho Ca -> one similar player too many for one spot
  • Jordi Quintilla -> same as Ie

Why did Eusebio even buy Ie and Ca if this is indeed the case? Unbelievable. :facepalm1:

Garrus

It's not easy to coach and manage using our possession style with B team players, And this is the part where Eusebio incompetence comes in, He tries to hide it by using that counter attacking mess to rely on individual moments of brilliance of the few talents we have in the B team to get the results and hide his atrocious managing skill.

GiantKiller

How are Sergi Gomezs' performances in the B team? He's one of the highly rated CBs, no? So, how close is he to the first team?

Maria

[/LIST]

Why did Eusebio even buy Ie and Ca if this is indeed the case? Unbelievable. :facepalm1:

Unfortunately Eusebio is not to blame for the buys of Kiko, Rodri, Ie, Ca, players for which we paid more than what we got for Romeu..not to mention that Barca B spend this year more than some of the teams from Primera Division. Say what you want about RM, but at least they are making some money for their Castillia players.

How are Sergi Gomezs' performances in the B team? He's one of the highly rated CBs, no? So, how close is he to the first team?

He was one of the highly rated CBs from our cantera but sadly he is worse now then he was 2 years ago. Let's hope that the same thing won't happend with Grimaldo.

Home of Barca Fans