FC Barcelona Finances

jamrock

When is our financial results coming out? I'm interested in seeing what our books look like, as of now, I know Madrid reported revenues of 1B a couple of weeks ago, we can't be far behind that, even with us being out of the camp now.

Messi983

When is our financial results coming out? I'm interested in seeing what our books look like, as of now, I know Madrid reported revenues of 1B a couple of weeks ago, we can't be far behind that, even with us being out of the camp now.

Annual reports are usually released sometime in second half of September but some results will be leaked/announced before I'm sure.

Andresito

Staff member
Official: FC Barcelona and Aramark have announced a new strategic agreement through the current catering and hospitality provider for the Club becomes a Barça Vision shareholder (Bridgeburg Invest), as well as a new Espai Barça partner.

Loki

Official: FC Barcelona and Aramark have announced a new strategic agreement through the current catering and hospitality provider for the Club becomes a Barça Vision shareholder (Bridgeburg Invest), as well as a new Espai Barça partner.

Messi983

FC Barcelona is finalizing the new agreement with its current sports firm, Nike, and LaLiga has already received part of the documentation for review and subsequent approval, 'Jijantes' announced this Monday.

According to information from 'El Chiringuito', FC Barcelona will pocket 90 million euros per season after the agreement with Nike, in addition to receiving a bonus of 120 million for reaching the new agreement.

jamrock

Billion dollar deals don't happen at the rate of posting on a Internet forum.

Hopefully all the sky is falling people finally understand that, but they probably won't.

I say that even if the deal never gets done and we find another solution, for our shirt sponsor.

JamDav1982

Dont like that 'bonus' as it should be spread throughout the ten years and is more money upfront at expense of long term

It is there to plug the gaps and failings in Europe and gates last season.

Whether this is a good deal or not will depend on the bonuses involved really.

If it is a flat 90m a season then a long way behind Real. Hopefully not.

Last edited:

jamrock

We need to get a % of shirt sales like madrid does and whatever performance bonus, I suspect it will be linked primarily to CL performance.

I hope it's not a super long deal, something like 7 years.

JamDav1982

We need to get a % of shirt sales like madrid does and whatever performance bonus, I suspect it will be linked primarily to CL performance.

I hope it's not a super long deal, something like 7 years.

If matches their bonus then good deal and adding the 15m a season getting upfront it matches them more or less.

Still dont like the 150m upfront and is better placed per year but they are in position have little option.

Home of Barca Fans