Franck Kessie

topt

Some of you guys have trashed every new transfer we made. If he doesn't work out, we sell him and make a bit of profit. His salary is 4m + 2.5m in variables. It's not a prohibitive sum for a PL team at all.

It's a bad transfer if he's 30 years old, but the guy is 25.

he is the "african" 25

nnada

Continue your bitter racism. I am sure that like most pathetic racists, you are just another massive underachiever, projecting your total failure in life on others and blaming people of other races for all your failures. Living a life filled with hatred and bigotry. That is all you are left with. Nothing else. Keep living with that hate. Please reply with more of that. That is probably the only thing you fall back on these days. No tangible achievements in life to highlight. Pathetic rabid racist.

Messigician

Nah Africans known to lie about their age

Like Eto'o, Yaya Toure etc

So don't really know when they'll drop off a cliff fitness wise

Pulaski for example only became a professional footballer late in his life but he couldn't claim he was younger because harder to get away with that stuff in Belgium and Europe.

It's a pretty well known tactic in Africa to fabricate your age to fool European clubs, I know a professional footballer who has done it 100% but I can't name names.

topt

Nah Africans known to lie about their age

Like Eto'o, Yaya Toure etc

So don't really know when they'll drop off a cliff fitness wise

Pulaski for example only became a professional footballer late in his life but he couldn't claim he was younger because harder to get away with that stuff in Belgium and Europe.

It's a pretty well known tactic in Africa to fabricate your age to fool European clubs, I know a professional footballer who has done it 100% but I can't name names.

Taribo West was like 8 years older, good news is Kessie is only 5 years more than he claims :); also there is another young German supertalent that is much older than he claims; everybody in German youth football knows it but no one dares to speak about it.

FinBarcelonafan

Taribo West was like 8 years older, good news is Kessie is only 5 years more than he claims :); also there is another young German supertalent that is much older than he claims; everybody in German youth football knows it but no one dares to speak about it.

Who?

The Dortmund guy?

Messigician

Good input

Home of Barca Fans