Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Pretty average game by his standards but what can he do if his manager can't even coach a women's U-21 team? He literally had no options to do anything out of the ordinary.

Xavi and his teammates have restricted his chances of doing something impactful.

jamrock

Did fdj fuck your ex?
Nah she doesn't like losers 😂.

I just expected more from someone we paid 75m for who was suppose to be a generational midfielder.

I don't lower my standards, what has he done in the last 5 years to deserve the benefit of the doubt?

JamDav1982

That game emphasised how much better he is in comparison to his team mates if anything not the reverse.

And that was him with a decent game nothing spectacular.

Whole list that needs to go to improve team before sell best player.

jamrock

he’s prolly only reason for some to still watch barca. Why get rid of him?
Because we need the cash and he's talented and still has a market, we can get good money for him from man utd or Chelsea.

Just good business, his performances since he's been at the club, hasn't merited us looking over the business case for selling him, imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
Because we need the cash and he's talented and still has a market, we can get good money for him from man utd or Chelsea.

Just good business, his performances since he's been at the club, hasn't merited us looking over the business case for selling him, imo.
How many years left on contract?

JamDav1982

Selling best player wont improve team.

He has been far better than any of them would get decent cash for not just today when far far better than those lot but overall this season.

If there is a list to point to today for how poor they were he is about last on it.

JamDav1982

What the hell are you more of a de jong fan than Barcelona? Lol.

No I would do that if him and see where club are nearer time.

Would rather him stay than agree to go if they tried to push it before that.

There is some real shite like Kounde can try to sell before FDJ.. Raphinha also... others if they dont improve.

JamDav1982

Also on FDJ you have to factor in he still will have some value on his amortised cost and probably still owe some of his deferred salary.

For example say took 100m for him but on books he is 20m of fee, still owed 10m then are getting 70m odd and then potentially only 60% of that.

What do they do with that to improve team more so than would have him?

Folk wantimh a Gavi/Pedri midfield would be in for a rude awakening if think that is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans