Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jair Ventura

What do you like about Ndombele then, and if you were a president and bought Ndombele, which midfield trio would you play in the next season, and whom would you use as subs?

Let me guess Arthur-Ndombele, and who is the 3rd guy?
And on which positions will Ndo and Arthur play for you?

Ndombele is better than FDJ and Rabiot(already performing better for the NT). An awesome midfield trio would be: Verratti, FDJ, Ndombele-- physicality, vision, ball carrying, 1-2 touch, etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What do you like about Ndombele then, and if you were a president and bought Ndombele, which midfield trio would you play in the next season, and whom would you use as subs?

Let me guess Arthur-Ndombele, and who is the 3rd guy?
And on which positions will Ndo and Arthur play for you?

Honestly I know nothing about him and have not watched him for a single second. I just heard that he is supposedly very good and the next Kante/Keita etc.

I'd assume that he would come in as a sub to replace Busquets or Rakitic. So perhaps Arthur - Ndombele - Vidal etc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Time to jump on the Ndombele + Aouar bandwagon then.

If Abidal lets other teams have them too he should just resign already.

Joan

If Abidal doesn't get the players you want, he should resign? That's bollocks. In the first place, it's not entirely up to him. He's got to work with a limited budget. Not to go on.

DonAK

If Abidal doesn't get the players you want, he should resign? That's bollocks. In the first place, it's not entirely up to him. He's got to work with a limited budget. Not to go on.

Well, the Catalan press claim we have 100m to use on transfers + more from other sales and we're not spending a penny on Rabiot and Tobido.

Is that such a limited budget? Barca should sign supreme talent or quality when they can instead of being cheap or spending a little less money on shit players instead.

Perhaps if they had done that we'd not have such an old core.

Your excuses are ridiculous and baseless.

I suppose you'll be the first one to celebrate when we sign Murillo to a permanent deal then too, and have to use him in a key KO match next season.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Lyon rejected City's bid of 50m a couple of days ago and reportedly wanted 80m+ for him.

Not going to happen.

Sorin

Half measures is what we're all about. Forget spending money on true talent and quality. Many around here probably still think Liverpool overpaid for Van Dijk. Same with Manchester City and De Bruyne a few years ago.

Joan

A question regarding the procedure. Are other clubs allowed to talk with players under contract without permission? If not, why Ajax let them?

DonAK

Yeah, I mean people here were even bitching about signing Neymar when we had Deulofeu lol.

And when there were reports Pogba was available for 80m the same people were laughing at that price and celebrating when Gomes was signed for 35m because it's the same player right :coffee:

DonAK

Some fans here exemplify why Barca have always been a selfdestructing club.

When there's supreme talent or a World Class player available to be had for a steep price they will spend days and weeks arguing against it, but when we sign three average players for the same amount as it would cost to sign one World Class or potential World Class player, they will celebrate it and when it flops in the end they will be nowhere to be found :shrug:

At least get your facts right when arguing for something. @Alik pretty much destroyed the whole budget, "we lack money" argument.

We're starting to look more like Bayern Munich of the last few years and you can see where that lead them to in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans