Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Would bet a nut that if internet boards existed around 1996-1997, you'd get people arguing about not paying a world record sum to sign Ronaldo because he was unproven or justifying his sell to Inter one year later. Some people have made it their religion to stick up for this cancerous board so wouldn't be surprised to see something like that.

It works both ways.

Some of you would defend world record failures, saying that we had to buy those potentials, like:
1. Saviola
2. Quaresma
3. Geovanni Deiberson
4. Gerard Lopez
5. Simao Sabrosa

Or lately: Coutinho, Malcom.

You guys act as if: we always go for a cheap option and we never splash world record fees (and fail) for Saviolas, Coutinhos, Gerards and similar.

** Not related to you, a question for Rabiot's haters and Frenkie's lovers.
So, we can read here:
Rabiot=a brat, a cancer, a problematic player with greedy mother
Frenkie=humble, hardworking, devoted to Barca, enter all possible shitty overhyped attributes to him

And now:
1. a cancer Rabiot is willing to sit 6 Months on stands to come to Barca
2. while a special human Frenkie:
-- says that he loves Barca
-- flirted with Barca
-- it was said that he signed for Barca a few days ago
-- likes Barca's statutes on Twitter and Instagram
= signs for Psg :lol:

So, in the last 2 weeks:
1. he signed for Psg
2. then he signed for Barca
3. now he signed for Psg again

Now:
1. if he'll sign for Psg...
Then why this asshole liked our Twitter and Instagram posts?
Isn't that cuntish behavior towards both Psg and Barca?
2. if he'll sign for Barca in the end
Then why the reports said 2 times that he agreed a deal and signed for Psg?
I mean, if this special, humble, hardworking, the nicest person on Earth (a total opposite of a cancer Rabiot, lol) likes Barca so much, then why is he negotiating with QSG?

You know, when Rabiot asks for more money=he is a cancer
When Frenkie does the same=I will now wait for your reply

A cancer Rabiot at least said no to all other clubs and is willing to lose 6 Months of his career.
Unlike the biggest saint Frenkie.

Waiting for guys like Barca22, who will say:
NOOOO! Frenkie is a saint!
He wanted us, but OUR STUPID BOARD didn't make a bid, and a poor saint Frenkie had to sign for an evil oil club, and he is now crying in his room and writing sad, sad songs.

When you account in that one is a quiet worker and has followed and admired Barca for years and the other managed to fall out with his NT coach and his club in the last 2 years... Adding to that his greedy mother who will demand 10-20 million in signing bonuses for herself... +Around 30 for the player... Yeah, it's more than close

Poor saint Frenkie.
We forced him to pick money over love of his life :lol:

Last edited:

serghei

Another option could be looking at Eriksen who has a year left in his contract upcoming summer, and selling Rakitic with Rabiot coming.

That way you add a top class midfielder who can help us win right now.

But that's potentially too much money. Let's sign Pablo Fornals and Carlos Soler for 80m instead.

Erikssen is indeed someone we should be looking at. And since we're about to save some money with the Rabiot and Todibo signings we could just sign him, a near world class player who can improve the team right now.

In my opinion, we run the risk of having too many can-bes in the team. Hell, Valverde is struggling to find the time to play 1-2 of these players.

Semedo is/was a can be. Dembele a can be. Lenglet a can-be, Arthur is a can be, Malcom a can be. Rabito is also a bit of can be if he is signed and also that Todibo kid. We can't fill the whole team with players like that. We need some world class or near world class midfielders imo.

I'd say Rabiot + Erikssen is about the best bussiness we can do in midfield, especially if we can get Erikssen for a reasonable fee. And then we can allow Alena and Arthur to grow around those world class players.

I'd say sign Rabiot, sign Todibo, pass on both De Ligt and De Jong if it's gonna become an auction with PSG/CIty, than leave Suarez alone for 1-2 more seasons and get Erikssen + a LB.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Erikssen is indeed someone we should be looking at. And since we're about to save some money with the Rabiot and Todibo signings we could just sign him, a near world class player who can improve the team right now.

In my opinion, we run the risk of having too many can-bes in the team. Hell, Valverde is struggling to find the time to play 1-2 of these players.

Semedo is/was a can be. Dembele a can be. Lenglet a can-be, Arthur is a can be, Malcom a can be. Rabito is also a bit of can be if he is signed and also that Todibo kid. We can't fill the whole team with players like that. We need some world class or near world class midfielders imo.

I'd say Rabiot + Erikssen is about the best bussiness we can do in midfield, especially if we can get Erikssen for a reasonable fee. And then we can allow Alena and Arthur to grow around those world class players.

I'd say sign Rabiot, sign Todibo, pass on both De Ligt and De Jong if it's gonna become an auction with PSG/CIty, than leave Suarez alone for 1-2 more seasons and get Erikssen + a LB.

Get Eriksen + LB and Ndombele if there's money left. He's a different type of midfielder and that way we also get one of the best young midfielders in the World that is comparable to de Jong.

In fact we should be able to get Eriksen and Ndombele both if we sell Rakitic. There would be no use of Rakitic if we sign Eriksen and Rabiot. Then you fast-track Busquets to the bench.

Who can complain about that?

Even [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] cannot possibly complain. Or am I wrong?

serghei

Get Eriksen + LB and Ndombele if there's money left. He's a different type of midfielder and that way we also get one of the best young midfielders in the World that is comparable to de Jong.

Ndombele could very soon demand a near 100m. fee in this market. We need to get to these talents before they make headlines everywhere. Once that happens there is some good 40m added just like that, because his name appears in the press a lot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ndombele could very soon demand a near 100m. fee in this market. We need to get to these talents before they make headlines everywhere. Once that happens there is some good +40m. added just like that, because his name appears in the press a lot.

Perhaps our former Lyon player Sporting Director could help us in that regard, to convince him and his former boss, who's also a close friend with our club president.

I think our competition for him would be Man City and I don't see them spending too much money now with UEFA all over them.

Riordon

Agree that we should look at Eriksen+Ndombele. Todibo free, Rabiot 10m, Eriksen(80m?), Ndombele(?) and F.Mendy(40m?). That would be huge IMO.

I think we need a RB more than a LB but no good players out there, so I would wait.

Devils

Agree that we should look at Eriksen+Ndombele. Todibo free, Rabiot 10m, Eriksen(80m?), Ndombele(?) and F.Mendy(40m?). That would be huge IMO.

I think we need a RB more than a LB but no good players out there, so I would wait.

This would probably be over 200m in transfers. Unless we make some serious sales, this ain't happening.

Think Eriksen would be cheaper than 80m though given 1 year left, but with Spurs you never know.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why do you guys think we would go after Ndombele when we gave up on De Jong? Price-wise they are not much different. Does the club think they are two different profiles and Ndombele suits our needs better?

Are we seriously linked with Ndombele at all or is it just our wishful thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans