Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Done when? With whom?

Only Mathues Fernandez, and we actually had a case, and the court initially sided with him.

Frenkie is entirely different case, and he could very well get his money and some extra compensation.
Oh okay

I heard it's been done before, and the evidence is out there.

Guess that was some bad info, my bad.

ajnotkeith

If you want to cancel his contract you would have to pay it out in full, so we wouldn't make savings and would be losing him for 2 years for no gain, we'd also likely cause backlash from the players and the fans and could face legal action.

Even if he won't renew I think it's fine to keep playing him as a starter. The situation can always change as well and there's still a lot left to be decided/to be seen with this case. We'll have to see where the club is in 2 years, he may end up renewing.

jamrock

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚, I'm glad we all are now on the same page, that cancelling a players contract unilaterally is a dumb ass idea.

Took about two years, but the plane finally landed on that one.

A worst idea that saying send a player to the stands, which I also disagree with btw.

He has all the cards in his hands right now,not much the club can do.

jamrock

If you want to cancel his contract you would have to pay it out in full, so we wouldn't make savings and would be losing him for 2 years for no gain, we'd also likely cause backlash from the players and the fans and could face legal action.

Even if he won't renew I think it's fine to keep playing him as a starter. The situation can always change as well and there's still a lot left to be decided/to be seen with this case. We'll have to see where the club is in 2 years, he may end up renewing.
Yea cancelling any players contract is never ever the way to go, that's not how contracts work, unfortunately.

khaled_a_d

Frenkie is in control of his situation, which for anyone who appreciate labour rights (even extreme rich ones) should respect. The only thing he doesn't control is actually leaving now.

People should stop reading those nonsense 37M figure that was made up to push him out. Even if you don't like him, I don't think Frenkie is a player that is pressing a nerve and make you desperate for him to leave.

This isn't a Lenglet, Coutinho situation etc.

JamDav1982

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚, I'm glad we all are now on the same page, that cancelling a players contract unilaterally is a dumb ass idea.

Took about two years, but the plane finally landed on that one.

A worst idea that saying send a player to the stands, which I also disagree with btw.

He has all the cards in his hands right now,not much the club can do.

Fake news...

Sacking a player for miscoduct is very different...

Thought you had a gotcha but sadly not.

Do better.

Point to anywhere where I have ever claimed club should cancel a contract as wont renew.

Numpty stuff as ever.

JamDav1982

Frenkie is in control of his situation, which for anyone who appreciate labour rights (even extreme rich ones) should respect. The only thing he doesn't control is actually leaving now.

People should stop reading those nonsense 37M figure that was made up to push him out. Even if you don't like him, I don't think Frenkie is a player that is pressing a nerve and nake you desperate for him to leave.

This isn't a Lenglet, Coutinho situation etc.

These lads think Capology numbers are accurate.

jamrock

Fake news...

Sacking a player for miscoduct is very different...

Thought you had a gotcha but sadly not.

Do better.

Point to anywhere where I have ever claimed club should cancel a contract as wont renew.

Numpty stuff as ever.

Yea Umtiti injury was misconduct.

Took you a while but you finally understand how contracts work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans