Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Tifo Football made a great video about Frenkie in the past few months.

Funny how they got wrong about his future club tho :lol:

Jair Ventura

Neymar was one thing but now the whole club is turning into a meme. :lol
I’d feel bad for them if they weren’t such an ugly pathetic club with annoying and insecure fans.

But the good news is that they can play some amateurs this weekend and win 10-0 or something like that. That means alot in such a strong and competetive league.

#obsessed

Jakabor

The irony of this is that it's supposed to be a sore spot, but this loss inspired PSG to sign Neymar, Mbappe, and bring in Tuchel.

Thank you, Barca! :barcascarf:

And they will still play in a farmer league with NO CL trophies when it's all said and done.

Thank YOU!

Jair Ventura

Will this trolling ever be stopped?

By trolling, you mean the constant hate from your lot, towards a club you don’t even compete against?

Seems many Barca “supporters” have forgotten Madrid is their direct rival. Focus your negativity on them.

Joan

By trolling, you mean the constant hate from your lot, towards a club you don’t even compete against?

Seems many Barca “supporters” have forgotten Madrid is their direct rival. Focus your negativity on them.

By trolling I mean constant offtopic discussions about PSG in every thread you participate in. Lots of threads are barely readable.

Jair Ventura

By trolling I mean constant offtopic discussions about PSG in every thread you participate in. Lots of thread are bearly readable.

I’m responding to your posts. If you want the trolling to stop, quit being a coward and speak against the constant PSG/Ligue 1/Qatar hate.

Jair Ventura

Nah, just the truth.

You're the PSG fan on a Barca board, dumbass.

You like the attention that comes with conflict, so just shut the fuck up.

PSG isn’t Barca’s direct rival. So how would I know my being here would be an issue, dumbass? Mind you, Ive been since here before the Neymar transfer.

Joan

I’m responding to your posts. If you want the trolling to stop, quit being a coward and speak against the constant PSG/Ligue 1/Qatar hate.
I even voiced my support a few days ago. :thinking: I don't mind people hating on PSG/Ligue 1 or whatever, but there are threads for it. Nor do I mind you arguing.

I just mind constant offtopic in too many threads. That's what I mind.

Jair Ventura

I even voiced my support a few days ago. :thinking: I don't mind people hating on PSG/Ligue 1 or whatever, but there are threads for it. Nor do I mind you arguing.

I just mind constant offtopic in too many threads. That's what I mind.

If you don’t mind people trolling me, shut up about the trolling. Be as silent here as you are to incindiary nonsense like [MENTION=19646]Jakabor[/MENTION]’s post.

Jakabor

PSG isn’t Barca’s direct rival. So how would I know my being here would be an issue, dumbass? Mind you, Ive been since here before the Neymar transfer.

They currently compete in the transfer market, they have history between them in the transfer market, they play in the CL and also have a recent history in the CL.

Quit belly-aching and accept that YOU are one that's on a Barca board despite the above. If you can't take the heat in your search for constant attention and baiting in here you are free to fuck off to discuss PSG and your farmer league in whatever forum you guys are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans