Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jair Ventura

Read. I said I didn't mind people hating on PSG/Ligue 1 in convenient threads.

A propos trolling you:

My point is: I’m not the problem, your fellow Barca supporters obsession over PSG is, so focus your energy on them. I don’t want to have the same conversations everyday either.

Jair Ventura

They currently compete in the transfer market, they have history between them in the transfer market, they play in the CL and also have a recent history in the CL.

Quit belly-aching and accept that YOU are one that's on a Barca board despite the above. If you can't take the heat in your search for constant attention and baiting in here you are free to fuck off.

- Barca also competes with Madrid, City, Liverpool, Bayern, etc on the transfer market. Yet supporters of those teams can participate here without being constantly trolled and insulted.

- Evern your fellow Barca supporters are tired of it. Get over PSG.

Joan

My point is: I’m not the problem, your fellow Barca supporters obsession over PSG is, so focus your energy on them. I don’t want to have the same conversations everyday either.

You replying to every post on those topics in every thread doesn't help, either. But I never pointed a finger in that post about trolling.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol at Jair frantically scanning every thread for mentions of him and PSG and posting bullshit like "#obsessed" :lol: :lol:. The irony is strong.

xXKonan

nvm i checked the link.

weird thing to say when we do the exact same thing
Ajax probably gave FDJ Permission to talk with the likes of Pep and Tuchel during the saga so it is legal.

It's only illegal if you decide to talk to the player straight up without the selling club knowing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans