Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazario1985

2 years in the team and zero proved anything, with every possible positioning the BEST he has aspired to is " seemed ok today".

Yet Busi getting all the flames from football expert wanabe.

Throw his ass in the bench and push ANYONE to the pitch.

mc_lovin

2 years in the team and zero proved anything, with every possible positioning the BEST he has aspired to is " seemed ok today".

Yet Busi getting all the flames from football expert wanabe.

Throw his ass in the bench and push ANYONE to the pitch.

He has a shit season, but was our 2nd best player last year.

But I am on the edge about him to be honest.

Tackle

Sell quickly! FdJ and MaTs still have a good enough reputation in European football to be sold for decent sums. I am afraid if we allow them to expose their degradation for much longer they will turn into negative assets like Coutinho and Umtiti.

Windhook

His price is around 25-30m. He is invisible under Xavi - doesn't get involved in build up plays, triess to press the opponent, mostly fails at this, makes a lot of runs that are deep in a area marked by 3 defenders, he literally disappears from the game.

fergus90

I've nothing against Frenkie and was fairly excited about his signing, but what I find really odd is the opinion where we should be selling him to City or Bayern for 90 million as if they'd be anywhere near interested at those prices or like his performances deserves better.

To deserve better, you need to showing that you're better than the players around you. Quite frankly (or Frenkly) if you need all these variables to stand out amongst 17-18 year old youth prospects, there is a problem.

Nazario1985

Of course no team in the world would pay even 50M now for him, and even at that price they have to be managed by Barto for it happen.

Why pay more than 20m if he will do the job of a 5-10M signing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans