Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazario1985

Laporta has shown himself to be a scumbag and you repeatedly treat your players despicably. Those in glass houses…

Oh and I’ve just seen that your going on tour without your manager lol

According to what I did read from above you are a ManU Fan.

Here I just insulted you.

Kul_z

Laporta has shown himself to be a scumbag and you repeatedly treat your players despicably. Those in glass houses…

Oh and I’ve just seen that your going on tour without your manager lol

Oh boy. You either come gun blazing here with pure facts or gtfo. You and your redcafe financial experts should make an anonymous group of crymeariver #meltdown fuck ups so you can exchange your experiences on another club that doesnt have anything in common and really doesnt give a fuck about you. Like i said, manu and liverpool fans are total retards, .

gregorrin10

Nice to read the last few posts and see everyone stand united and pull together in the same direction to talk some shit about Urinated (and other clubs) fans. :p Some common ground at last, at least we all agree that we hate those arrogant pricks. ;) Nice change of pace from all the fighting you see on here when we disagree about all things Barca on a day to day basis. :lol:

As for United fans, I honestly can't believe anyone can be this level of arrogant and delusional. And it's pretty much the same with all the English clubs fans, they're the worst. Chelshit, Loserpool (with all the great players and the pull they've had in recent times since Klopp came in, they still have just one league and CL title to show for it, and when Klopp leaves, they're gonna be back to their Andy Carrolls level of players), not to mention Assnal, who haven't been relevant for almost 20 years in England, and never relevant in Europe. And their fans still have the balls to even consider themselves as big. They shouldn't even be talking to us, seriously. If they'd be in Spain, they're basically on Sevilla, Betis, Villarreal, Sociedad level for me, the same goes for Spurs. At least Sevilla and Villarreal are performing in Europe and have actually even won Europa League over the years.

We also hate Madrid and their fans, but at least they have something to be arrogant about, and they're actually worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence with us and being our rival. Meanwhile it's been 6 years since United even won a trophy, and 10 years since SAF left (and even in his best years they got spanked by us twice in the biggest game of the season). They've been a laughing stock in all areas ever since, and yet their fans are acting like they're the best and biggest club in the world. :lol:

And it's all fueled by that pathetic Goldbridge character who keeps spreading misinformation on twitter, but because he has a huge following, his delusions spread like a disease throughout their fanbase. When listening to that guy, I swear you lose brain cells.

iniestaGOAT

Oh boy. You either come gun blazing here with pure facts or gtfo. You and your redcafe financial experts should make an anonymous group of crymeariver #meltdown fuck ups so you can exchange your experiences on another club that doesnt have anything in common and really doesnt give a fuck about you. Like i said, manu and liverpool fans are total retards, .

Yes lots of posters in redcafe seem to think the club is finished. They have lost it after FDJ rejected them.

Sooke

I like Frankie and would love him to stay, but he is our only convertible player. The sale of Coutinho, Trincao and Minaj has brought us only 40 mil. Umtiti's transfer to Rennes has failed because of his physical condition. Depay and Braitwaite are refusing to leave. There are no buyers for Mingueza and Puig, so we rely on FDJ transfer to generate some money.
There are also two more players that Xavi want, Azpilicueta and Alonso and we have to create salary room for them and possibly for Kounde.

mc_lovin

I feel for him. First year he's here that we look to have a competitive squad on paper and he gets forced out.

But if Lewy earns 9m net then that should be the benchmark and Frenkie earns too much. I think it's quite fair for the club to ask him to comply with the team/wage structure or leave. But then again it didn't happen in good faith.

United fans still believe the player wants to join them but somehow Barca refuse to let him. :lol:

There's delusional fans, and then there are United fans.

It's twilight zone over there. They think we breach contracts etc pp. If we did we would be in deep shit.

Also, if we still owe money to Liverpool for Coutinho it's because it was structured that way with their consent :lol:

Last edited:

gasgas

I like Frankie and would love him to stay, but he is our only convertible player. The sale of Coutinho, Trincao and Minaj has brought us only 40 mil. Umtiti's transfer to Rennes has failed because of his physical condition. Depay and Braitwaite are refusing to leave. There are no buyers for Mingueza and Puig, so we rely on FDJ transfer to generate some money.
There are also two more players that Xavi want, Azpilicueta and Alonso and we have to create salary room for them and possibly for Kounde.

All this time we had Nicki Minaj on our team and i didnt notice :w000t:

fergus90

Nagelsmann likes De Jong but I think they are spending big on De Ligt and looking at Konrad Laimer for the midfield. That is already after getting Gravernbach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans