Gabriel Jesus

Co0ter

The talent is there, so is the pace and the dribbling. Finishing is also decent. He's 19 and has a huge ceiling.

Co0ter

He's played pretty well for Brazil when given the chance. He's very young and has a lot of talent. Too young and too early to know if it's just hype. Not sure he's going to get as many minutes as he'd like at City though with Pep having multiple forward options ahead of him and having De Bruyne on the wings at times too.

El Flaco

[tw]808339063438798853[/tw]

Gabriel Jesus wins the Bola de Ouro, as the best player in the Brazilian league

F

FlaFCB

Doing very well. Robert should had done more to bring him, instead of Paco.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yup, straight from Brazil to the mighty EPL and gets a goal and an assist in his first game as a starter. I've seen some Brazilian legends say he will be better than Neymar, and sadly I'm beginning to believe them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Watched so many games of him even on crappy potato streams thinking we were in pole position to get him.

Only for City to sign him lol. What a shame.

Has a lot to prove, but I think he will become a true World Class player soon.

Jombi

So ridiculous to think we spent the same amount on garbage like Paco than the cost of Gabriel Jesus who can play all 3 positions up front and would have been perfect for us.

bastardo

Its still too early to say his offensive game is better than aguero but the fact that he tracks back a lot makes him so valuable.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yup, straight from Brazil to the mighty EPL and gets a goal and an assist in his first game as a starter. I've seen some Brazilian legends say he will be better than Neymar, and sadly I'm beginning to believe them.

Dat early overreaction. :worthy:

Yannik

Nice to see. I hyped him earlier in the thread and he's proving me right. Same with Sané and Draxler, all my promised prodigies for this season are working. Only need Dolberg to perform now. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans