Gabriel Jesus

Messi983

Barca miss out as usual.

We didn't miss out on him. We tried to sign him but he rejected us like Dembele, Vietto and some other forwards. All for a good reason.

Yeah, Gabriel made the right choice on his coach.

It's too early to say if he made the right decision to join City but he absolutely made the right decision not to join the club with arguably the best attacking trio in football history who are rarely resting. His talent would be wasted on our bench.

Relax. Its a joke playing off on how EPL's biggest talents always coming to La Liga. I see it on social media all the time.

Ok. I thought you are another one on his hype train. :) I might be wrong but I still think when teams will better know him he'll have a hard time playing in EPL. One or two bad tackles and his career could be ruined. City/Pep might be good for him but I'm still not sure if EPL is the best league for young Brazilian players.

Jombi

Ney was urging him to sign with us. Wish he had. He could have rotated with any of the MSN on either a full game or a half-game basis so everyone gets playtime and no one gets drained.

He could also fill in as an attacking mid-field. His pass to... was it Sterling? was sick :rap:

Yes, his great versatility would have ensured plenty of playing time. I dont buy for a second that we actually did do what we could to sign him. Looking at our awful transfer policy, that doesnt make sense at all. But its a nice way for people to believe that our board is competent.

snowy

..But its a nice way for people to believe that our board is competent.

thought the consensus was that they're a bunch of fat self-congratulating drongos. All hands on the same wheel but unfortunately, they got in the wrong vehicle~~~ garbage truck seemed roomier and they've been backing it up!!!
well that's a way to sum up posts I read here in there... Never met them personally. :tea:

yeah, he does seem super versatile! Amazing how quick he seems to have adjusted to Pep's game-play. Very Umtitiesque :umtiti:

CuleLife4Life

Ok. I thought you are another one on his hype train. :) I might be wrong but I still think when teams will better know him he'll have a hard time playing in EPL. One or two bad tackles and his career could be ruined. City/Pep might be good for him but I'm still not sure if EPL is the best league for young Brazilian players.

I've actually been the opposite lol. For a long time I insisted Gabigol was the better of the 2. GJ just kept seeming to prove me wrong everytime he scored for Brasil and now MCFC. Good player but I'm defintely on the fence still.

snowy

Pep did a header from the sidelines as well haha

Jesus's been having a storybook start so far. Max pressure on Aguero since the camera does a close-up on him each time Jesus scores or even almost scores

Jenks

Pep did a header from the sidelines as well haha

Jesus's been having a storybook start so far. Max pressure on Aguero since the camera does a close-up on him each time Jesus scores or even almost scores

Gone in the summer I reckon.

snowy

#teamjesus :lol:

zwhcuqg
no no there's only one Messi-ah hehe

without hoping on the hype train though, he hasn't chocked so far. Way too early, agreed, but it's a damn impressive start!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This guy is just unreal. Feel like he will be another player that we will deeply regret not signing. And for what? Spending almost just as much on freaking Paco.

Last edited:

vlad

promising young player, not the first one not the last one, he needs to play on a high level for some time, he is having a good start so far.

vlad

This guy is just unreal. Feel like he will be another player that we will deeply regret not signing. And for what? Spending almost just as much on freaking Paco.

with msn in front, gabriel would be crazy to accept bench in years when he needs alot of playing time and developing, barca just cant sing every promising talent out there.

Home of Barca Fans